Due to your request and need, we are offering special schedules for your BOSH Training requirement. You can now attend and complete your BOSH training. The training is conducted in Cubao, Quezon City - few meters from MRT Farmers Cubao Station. Quality Training Guaranteed. Legally DOLE Accredited Safety Trainings.
Medalla Building, No. 1 Gen. Mc Arthur Avenue
corner EDSA, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
BOSH. Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training
40 hours. DOLE Accredited Safety Training
BOSH Training Schedules
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
4 days. Starts 8AM
Weekdays. 1 Week. 4 days
Monday to Thursday
May 22 to May 25
June 5 to June 8
June 20 to June 23
2 Weekends only
May 20, 21, 27, 28
June 10, 11, 17, 18
July 15, 16, 22, 23
or Text in this format: Full Name, BOSH, Date, Email
Ex: Roel Sy, BOSH Mar2831, email@example.com send to 09175447717
Registration Fee: P9.900 per head Reservation Fee: P2,000 per head
Pay P7,900 during training. Pay by bank or non-bank. Please read below.
COSH Safety Training Quezon City
Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training
Registration Fee. P9,900 per head. Reservation. P2,000
Pay balance P7,900 on training day 1
LCM Safety Training Quezon City
Loss Control Management Training
Registration Fee. P12,000 per head. Reservation. P2,000
Pay balance P10,000 on training day 1
All above special schedules are on Limited Slots only and are tentative.
We need at least 8 registered participants who are 1) sure to attend, and 2) have paid their reservation fee.
We are a powerhouse of DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioners and Safety Consultants. You will get 100% quality training, guaranteed. If you are looking only for the low registration fee, it may not be us, but if you are looking at Quality Training, it must be us. You decide.
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Visit any branch nearest you.
Corporate Bank Account
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Savings Account No. 00 216 011 0759
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Current Account No. 4273 0198 77
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 00 000 1074 4959
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
Philippine National Bank
Savings Account No. 6534 9150 0018
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
Savings Account No. 1017 0200 7209
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Bank of Commerce
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Send copy of deposit slip
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Viber 09175447717
OR Pay via Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, Western Union, LBC
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
Registration Fee Inclusions
Guaranteed 100% Quality Safety Training from powerhouse expert Safety Practitioners and Safety Consultants. We will equip you with real knowledge, develop safety officer skills, feed you with timely, relevant, and important safety informations, and practices. We know what you need to know and learn, get it, entrust your training with us.
1. Certificate of Completion, DOLE standard, issued on graduation or last day of training
2. Lunch. AM snack. PM snack
3. Safety Training Reference Manual for supplemental reading and reference
4. CD containing trainers powerpoint presentations, softcopy of OSH Standard
BONUS Freebies. Pro bono. Free
1. for COSH, Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection. We will visit a construction site on the last day. Not all can offer this. But we provide you this experience as part of strengthening your learnings.
2. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
3. Free consultation during the training.
4. Get a 1,000 pesos discount if you will take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
COSH Modules, Accident Investigation, Construction Machinery, Demolition, DO13, Explosives and Excavation, Equipment Safety, Fall Protection, First Aid, Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Control, Heavy Equipment, JHA Job Hazard Analysis Workshop, Occupation Health Program, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH in Construction Sites, OSH Legislation, PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Roles of Safety Officers, Scaffolding and Ladder Safety, Site Inspection, Temporary Structures, Tool Box Meetings, Tools Safety, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, and more. Related Learning Experience or RLE on last training day through a hands-on experience Construction Site Visit to conduct Safety Inspection.
BOSH Modules, Accident Investigation, Behavior Based Safety, Motivation, Effective Safety Communication, Confined Space, Electrical Safety, Fire Safety, Fire Prevention, Basic First Aid, Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control, Human Elements in OSH, Industrial Hygiene, JHA Job Hazard Analysis JSA Job Safety Analysis, Lock Out Tag Out, Machine Safety, Machine Guarding, Machine Safeguarding, Materials Handling and Storage, Occupational Health, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements, Portable and Power Tools Safety. PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Inspection, THA Task Hazard Analysis, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, Emergency Preparedness, and more.
LCM Modules, Crisis Management. Critical, Job, Task Analysis & Procedures. Defensive and Better Driving. Economics in Loss Control. Environmental Health in Industry. Evaluating Individual Performance. Fire Loss Control. Frequency Rate. Group and Personal Communications. History and Philosophy. Incident Investigation. Management Control. Motor Fleet Safety. Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Planned Inspection. Planned Job Observation. Property Damage and Waste Control. Re-entry Planning / Workshop. Risk Management. Safety Performance Measurement. Severity Rate. Stress Management. Security Loss Control. Time Management. and more
Learn and develop your skills in this module called Measurement Tools for Management. This is the core or meat of LCM training. This will teach you how to calculate FR or Frequency Rate and SR or Severity Rate so that you can comply fully with your reportorial requirement called AEDR or Annual Exposure Data Report. Only LCM graduates know how to do this task. Not all trainers know this.
Contact us for any questions. Globe. 0917 544 7717, Smart. 0918 946 4623,
Email. email@example.com Click here to register. https://goo.gl/pdCjSw
Actual Construction Site Visit, Site Safety Inspection. Only with us.
PPE Module Lecture with Demonstration and Trainee Participation
Lecture Sessions are Participative using Socratic Method of Learning
Why Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
13. COSH - to meet PCAB Licensing requirement for AMO, STE, SO
Engr. Ronald Pornobi, MBA
DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe. 0917 544 77 17 Smart. 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio R. Real
DOLE Accredited OSH Consultant
Accre. No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"