BOSH Training Quezon City
Weekdays. Weekends. 4 days
Tuesday to Friday
January 31, February 1-3
February 14 – 17
February 28, March 1 – 3
March 14 – 17
March 28 – 31
April 10 - 13 (Mon - Thu)
April 25 – 28
May 9 – 12
May 23 – 26
June 6 – 9
June 20 – 23
2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
February 25, 26, March 4, 5
March 11, 12, 18, 19
April 1, 2, 8, 9
April 15, 16, 22, 23
April 29, 30, May 6, 7
May 13, 14, 20, 21
May 27, 28, June 3, 4
June 10, 11, 17, 18
June 24, 25, July 1, 2
You are invited, No education or employment requirement or qualification, Open to all male or female interested to work as a safety personnel or safety officer in all industries such as manufacturing, retail, services, healthcare, business process outsourcing BPO, call center, poultry, agriculture, real estate developers, financial services, banking, pharmaceuticals, among others. Sometimes construction companies also require BOSH from its safety officers.
BOSH Training. Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training
DOLE Accredited BOSH Training
Safety Training Center, Medalla Building
1 Gen. Mc Arthur Avenue corner EDSA,
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
P9,900 per head
P2,000 per head
Pay 7,900 during your training
If you saw this ads only today, November 7, you may just register online or by texting. Pay the registration fee tomorrow, November 8, at the training venue. We will send you the complete venue address once we receive your registration details.
No Reservation No Slot.
Limited Slot only
Registration Fee includes
1. Certificate of Completion issued on last training day based on DOLE Standard.
2. BOSH Safety Reference Training Manual as supplemental training material for your reference and reading.
3. Trainers' PowerPoint presentations in CD.
4. Lunch. AM PM snacks.
5. 100% Quality Training Guaranteed
Free Added Services
1. Consultation during the training.
2. Aftersales services. Ask us your concerns on workplace safety and health even after your training. We offer these pro bono or free. We want a long term relationship with you, your company, or organization in promoting safety and health in all industries.
3. Access to materials and updates in our Facebook group.
4. Get a 1,000 pesos discount if you will take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to email@example.com
or Pay thru Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, LBC, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
How to Register
1. Register Online by visiting this link, https://goo.gl/cbBAbg
2. Fill-up and submit the Registration Form at the bottom of this ads
3. Register by texting in this format
BOSH QC Training Dates. Name. Address. Email
BOSH QC Jan1720, Rey Dela Cruz. Makati City. firstname.lastname@example.org
text to 09175447717 09189464623
BOSH Course Outline. Basic Occupational Safety and Health
Accident Investigation. Behavior Based Safety, Motivation. Communication. Confined Space. Electrical Safety. Fire Safety. First Aid. Hazards Identification, Assessment and Control. Human Elements in OSH. JHA Job Hazard Analysis. Lock Out Tag Out. Machine Safety. Materials Handling and Storage. Occupational Health. Occupational Safety and Health. OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements. Portable and Power Tools. PPE Personal Protective Equipment. Safety Inspection. Workplace Emergencies. and more.
We hope to meet you personally during your BOSH training
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Vice-President for Operations
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe 0917 544 77 17 Smart 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio Real
DOLE Accredited Safety Consultant
Accreditation No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"