The course is for beginners and System administrators, security analysts, technical
staff and interested participants on network assessment. Organizations use the
Cloud in a variety of different service models (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) and
deployment models (Private, Public, and Hybrid).
There are a number of security issues/concerns associated with cloud computing
but these issues fall into two broad categories: security issues faced by cloud
providers (organizations providing software, platform,
or infrastructure-as-a- service via the cloud) and security issues faced by their customers, this course will walk you through with different security aspect of Cloud Security.
1. Architectural Framework
2. Governance & Enterprise Risk Management
3. Legal Issues: Contracts & Electronic Discovery
4. Information Management and Data Security
5. Interoperability and Portability
6. Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
7. Data Center Operations
8. Incident Response
9. Application Security
10. Encryption and Key Management
11.Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
13. Security as a Service
Fοr more details please contact υѕ. 02 625 6441 Look fοr Judy Raon
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"