There are a number of security issues/concerns associated with cloud computing but these issues fall into two broad categories: security issues faced by cloud providers (organizations providing software, platform, or infrastructure-as-a-service via the cloud) and security issues faced by their customers, this course will walk you through with different security aspect of Cloud Security.
The course is for beginners and System administrators, security analysts, technical staff and interested participants on network assessment. Organizations use cloud computing in a variety of different service models (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) and deployment models (Private, Public, and Hybrid).
At the end of the training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the importance of securing cloud computing systems
- Secure cloud computing systems in different deployment or service models
- Utilize other security solutions to secure cloud systems
What will you learn from this course:
- Architectural Framework
- Governance & Enterprise Risk Management
- Legal Issues: Contracts & Electronic Discovery
- Information Management and Data Security
- Interoperability and Portability
- Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
We also customize training and outline for our client needs.
Our instructors are top security professionals themselves from different Fortune 500 companies. They each hold certifications from different vendors such as Cisco, EC-Council, GIAC, ISC2 and many more. With our mission and our security professional instructors, we guarantee you the highest caliber of training/workshop as our instructors provide practical information and informative experiences.
Pandora Security Labs
Pandora Security Labs is a security software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides defensive, offensive and administrative security for IT infrastructures.
Pandora Security Labs is also a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), providing the following services:
- Managed Security Monitoring, 24x7x365
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Training
- Managed Security Devices
For more information about how we can protect and secure your IT infrastructure, you may visit our website at www.pandoralabs.net.
Your course investment fees entitles you to
- Class lectures
- Certificate of Completion
- Team workshops
- Comprehensive course materials (soft copy)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon snacks
- 3 Days
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
*Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT
**Group rate: P18,300 + VAT
*Promo valid if you enroll 2 weeks before training date.Else regular rate applies.
** Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605 Pasig City, Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now! See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"