This course provides an overview computer forensics. It covers the systematic
identification of evidence in computer related crime and abuse cases. It includes
tracing of tracks of a hacker through a client’s systems, to tracing the originator of
defamatory emails, to recovering signs of fraud.
The course’ general objective is to allow students to understand the importance of
computer forensics. It attempts to discuss methods of identifying evidence in
computer related crime and abuse cases.
Upon completion of the course the student should be able to:
•Understand the importance of computer forensics;
•Know how incident handling is performed;
•Derive evidences from media; and
•Investigate attacks on computer and network-related systems.
1. Topics for Lecture Classes
2. Orientation and Introduction
3. Computer Forensics Investigation Process
4. Searching and Seizing of Computers
5. Digital Evidence
6. First Responder Procedures
7. Incident Handling
8. Computer Forensic Laboratory
9. Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
10.Digital Media Devices
12.Windows, Linux, and Mac Forensics
13.Data Acquisition and Duplication
14.Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
16.Image, Audio, and Video Files
17.Log Capturing and Event Correlation
18.Network Forensics and Investigating Logs
19.Investigating Wireless Attacks
20.Investigating Web Attacks
21.Investigating DoS Attacks
22.Investigating virus, Trojan, spyware and Rootkit Attacks
23.Investigating Internet Crimes
24.Tracking Emails and Investigating
We also customize training and outline for our client needs.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
*Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT - Register 2 weeks before the training date.Else regular rate applies
**Group rate: P18,300 + VAT - Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605 Pasig City, Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now!
See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"