To join, first, choose what Cosh schedule you prefer, second, click Cosh online registration or click this, third, pay your reservation or registration, attend and experience quality training..
Cosh Training Schedule
Be Cosh Certified Safety Officer in 4 days
Construction Occupational Safety and Health
Register Now click here
Friday to Monday
March 29 to April 1
Monday to Thursday
April 2-5 Tuesday to Friday
Mon Tue Thu Fri
April 29-30 May 2-3
2 Saturdays 2 Sundays
April 6, 7, 13, 14
April 13, 14, 20, 21
April 20, 21, 27, 28
April 27, 28, May 4, 5
For May, June, July Schedules. Click Here
Official Receipt is issued on full payment
Pay Reservation Fee
P2,000 per head to save slot
Pay 7,900 balance during training day
No Payment. No Slot
Cosh Certificate of Completion. Dole Standard. Issued on last day
Cosh Safety Training Manual. Lunch Snacks
How to Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee
Cash or check. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1) Pay by personally visiting the training venue before training day 1
2) For your convenience, pay by bank deposit to company account or via online fund transfer.
Company bank details, download click here
3) Pay by Western Union or Palawan Express
Remit to Ronald Pornobi Address: Cubao, Quezon City
Official Receipt issued on fully paid registration fee.
Also, be a Certified First Aider. Do Not attend the 2 days Occupational First Aid Training, as the law requires the Standard First Aid Training. Join the 4 days Standard First Aid Training with Bls Cpr in Caloocan City. This 4 days training is required by Ra 11058 Irr Dole Do 198-18. Click here for Schedules, Fee, Registration
Fill-up, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"