In this Demolition training course, you can expect to learn demolition safety according to Osh standards. The training focuses on the prevention of death and injury on the job site by following basic demolition safety techniques. By taking this training, we will provide you with the knowledge you need to help identify, plan for and handle hazards associated with typical construction demolition.
There is a short discussion on demolition when you attend Cosh training. However, it is not that comprehensive. If you want to attend Cosh because you have not done so, let us know. We facilitate Cosh in Quezon City, Taguig City, Pasig City, Mandaluyong City, Tarlac City, Pampanga. Click this for Cosh Training details
May 16. Thursday
June 18. Tuesday
TopicsIntroduction to Demolition Safety Training
Planning for Demolition
Safe Work Practices
High Hazard Demolition
Dole Accredited Training Certificate
1) Room 206, S and A Building, No 3 Cambridge St. Cubao, Quezon City
Safety Officer. Construction Workers involved in Demolition Activities. Site Safety Supervisor, Safety Manager, Safety Director, Project Manager, Plant Manager, Supervisors, Health and Safety Committee Members, Engineering students, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers
Remit to Name: Ronald Pornobi Address: Quezon City
Text us control number, name of sender
iBonrop Marketing (since 2008)
Official Affiliate Partner and Marketing Arm of
Dole Accredited Safety Training Organization
with Dole Accreditation No. 1030 121616 0075
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"