DEVELOPING ITSM USING ISO 20000
Learn how to develop & implement IT Service Management in your organization.
Information Technology is a critical enabler and key differentiator for a business’ success. CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, and senior management are concerned about optimizing their IT
investments and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of IT resources to support business requirements. IT investments are keys for businesses to successfully deliver
products and services.
Key to collection, analysis, production, and distribution of information within an organization, is the quality of the IT systems and IT services provided to the business. It
is essential to recognize that IT systems are crucial and strategic organizational assets; therefore, organizations must invest appropriate levels of Resources into the support,
delivery and management of these critical IT services and the IT systems that underpin them. IT management is all about the efficient and effective use of the 4 P’s: People,
Processes, Products (tools and technology), and Partners (suppliers, vendors and
At the end of the training course, participants will learn to:
• Understand the importance of IT Service Management in an organization
• Understand the necessary skills needed to implement an ITMS that is compliant with
the ISO 20000
• Understand the methodology for ITMS implementation
• Understand the requirements for ISO 20000 certification
1. Introduction to service management
a. What is IT Service
b. Why Service Management?
c. Why do we need ITSM?
d. When do we need ITSM?
e. Service Management framework
f. What is ITIL
g. ITIL Framework
2. Service management processes
a. ITIL Process: How do they relate?
b. Service Support process model
c. Service Delivery process model
d. Service desk
e. Incident management
f. Problem management
g. Change management
h. Financial management
i. It service continuity
j. Release management
k. Availability management
l. Capacity management
m. Configuration management
n. Service level management
3. Implementing service management
4. Implementation Approach
Our instructors are top security professionals themselves from different Fortune 500 companies. They each hold certifications from different vendors such as Cisco, EC-Council, GIAC, ISC2 and many more. With our mission and our security professional instructors, we guarantee you the highest caliber of training/workshop as our instructors provide practical information and informative experiences.
Registration and Clarifications
Early bird rate: P19,250.00 + VAT *
Group rate: P18,300.00 + VAT **
*Registration be made 2 weeks before training date.Else regular rate applies.)
** Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Seats are limited so enroll now! See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-2861, (02) 625-6114
Head Office: Unit 1806 Tycoon Tower, Pearl Drive, Ortigas CBD, Pasig City
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"