Developing Quality Management Systems Using ISO 9001 - Workshop by Pandora Security Labs
Contact us now @ 625-6114 | 625-2861 or email us.
ISO 9001:2008 is the most widely recognized international standard for Quality Management, with more and more companies in both public and private sectors understanding and recognizing the Quality Management System as the fundamental for their business performance.
This 2-day program provides an overview of the Quality Management System. It introduces the basic principles of Quality Management and the way in which quality of the organization's product and/or service performance can be controlled and continuously improved using the framework of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Model.
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Describe the purpose, structure and management principles underpinning ISO 9001 Quality
- Management System Standard
- Learn and develop policies, process and procedures to meet ISO 9001 requirements
- Identify the needs for quality and understand the contents of an QMS in the context of ISO9001:2008
- Management representatives
- Quality Directors
- Department Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers / Managers
- Quality Control Officers
- Document Control Officer
Course Structure and Outline
The Program is delivered using a combination of instructor-led lectures, case study and exercises on practical implementation of the concepts discussed within the training. The topics presented below define the areas of focus under the program.
1. Overview of Quality Management Systems
2. Quality and Business
3. ISO 9001 Development and History
4. ISO 9001:2008 Standard Requirements
5. Quality Tools and Techniques for Measurement and Monitoring
6. Implementing and Documenting QMS
8. Open Forum and Discussion
We also customize training and outline based in our client needs
FOR COMPLETE OUTLINE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
Pandora Security Labs
Pandora Security Labs is a security software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides defensive, offensive and administrative security for IT infrastructures.
Pandora Security Labs is also a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), providing the following services:
- Managed Security Monitoring, 24x7x365
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Training
- Managed Security Devices
For more information about how we can protect and secure your IT infrastructure, you may visit our website at www.pandoralabs.net.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
*Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT
**Group rate: P18,300 + VAT
*Promo valid if you enroll 2 weeks before training date.Else regular rate applies.
** Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- 2 days
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605 Pasig City, Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now! See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"