DIGITAL INCIDENT HANLDING
This course provides an overview digital incident handling. It covers the systematic method of handling identified incidents within a given domain or organization in the digital realm. The general objective is to allow students to understand the importance of systematic and procedural incident handling as this method could prevent future similar incidents from happening; at the same time, improving the organization's security awareness and posture.
Upon completion of the course the student should be able to:
- Learn the incident handling step-by-step model;
- Understand the importance of systematic digital incident handling;
- Build an Incident Response Team and utilize the correct tools and processes;
- Know the connection between the Incident Response Team (IRT) with IT, Legal and InfoSec; and
- Know how incident handling is performed;
Note: This course provides an introductory discussion of digital forensic analysis. There are different areas of digital forensic analysis, such as system, network, web, and mobile forensic analysis. Each area is taught as a separate course.
1. Orientation and Introduction to Digital Incident Handling
2. (P – Preparation) What is needed to provide effective incident handling?
3. (I – Identification) How to identify a security incident?
4. (C – Containment) How do we initially contain the damage caused by the incident?
5. (E – Eradication) How do we eradicate the current threat?
6. (R – Recovery)
7. (L – Lessons Learned)
FOR COMPLETE OUTLINE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
IT SECURITY PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SERVICE
Security is as strong as the weakest link –your personnel and your
We understand that we humans are the weakest link to achieving security. We view security as a team sport where in everyone has to be responsible for achieving security. To be able to do this, there's nothing more important than continuing education.
Here at Pandora Security Labs, we believe in education and training as these are the core values which made us who we are. This is part of our mission: to share what we know with those who need and want it.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
*Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT
**Group rate: P18,300 + VAT
*Promo valid if you register 2 weeks before the schedule.Else regular rate applies.
** Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- 3 days
Seats are limited so enroll now! See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"