COSH Training in Quezon City
with Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection
When. Weekdays. 4 days
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday to Friday
January 24 – 27
February 7 – 10
February 21 – 24
March 7 – 10
March 21 – 24
April 4 – 7
April 18 – 21
May 2 – 5
May 16 – 19
May 30, 31, June 1, 2
June 13 – 16
June 27 – 30
COSH Training. Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training
DOLE Accredited COSH Training, DOLE Accredited Safety Training. Training to comply to requirements of DOLE labor inspector and to comply with the Philippines Occupational Safety and Health Standards OSHS or yellow book as safety practitioners and safety officers call it. COSH training is required by PCAB for PCAB licensing of businesses for their AMO or Authorized Managing Officer or the STEs or Sustaining Technical Employee.
COSH training is intended for those who are working or will be hired in a construction company, general contractor, sub-contractor. COSH is the training required for Authorized Managing Officer, (AMO), Sustaining Technical Employee (STE), Safety Officer (SO). COSH is recommended for companies whose business operations involve workers working at heights, and includes activities such as demolition, excavation among others. Our COSH training is accepted local and abroad.
Safety Training Center, Medalla Building
1 Gen. Mc Arthur Avenue corner EDSA,
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
P9,900 per head
P2,000 per head
Pay 7,900 during your training
Email copy of deposit slip to email@example.com
No Reservation No Slot. Limited Slot only
Registration Fee includes
1. Certificate of Completion issued on last training day based on DOLE Standard.
2. COSH Safety Reference Training Manual as supplemental training material for your reference and reading.
3. Trainers' PowerPoint presentations in CD.
4. Lunch. AM PM snacks.
5. 100% Quality Training Guaranteed
Free Added Services
1. Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection. We will visit a construction site on the last day. Not all can offer this. But we provide you this experience as part of strengthening your learnings.
2. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
3. Free consultation during the training.
4. Get a 1,000 pesos discount if you will take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Pay thru LBC, Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
How to Register
1. Register Online by visiting this link, https://goo.gl/Ng6y3a
2. Fill-up and submit the Registration Form at the bottom of this ads
3. Register by texting in this format
COSH QC. Jan2427. Name. Address. Email
COSH QC. Jan2427. Rey Dela Cruz. Makati City. email@example.com
text to 09175447717 09189464623
COSH Training Modules. Accident Investigation, Construction Machinery, Demolition, DO13, Explosives and Excavation, Equipment Safety, Fall Protection, First Aid, Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Control, Heavy Equipment, JHA Job Hazard Analysis, Task Hazard Analysis, Job Safety Analysis, Occupation Health Program, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH in Construction Sites, OSH Legislation and Regulatory Requirements, PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Roles of Safety Officers, Scaffolding and Ladder Safety, Site Inspection, Temporary Structures, Tool Box Meetings, Tools Safety, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, and more. Related Learning Experience or RLE on last training day through a hands-on experience Construction Site Visit to conduct Safety Inspection.
Guidelines to How to Become an Accredited Safety Practitioner, Part Time Safety Officer versus Full Time Safety Officer, Number of Safety Officers in the Non-Hazardous, Hazardous, and Highly Hazardous Establishment, and more.
We hope to meet you personally during your COSH training.
Why COSH Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
13. To meet PCAB Licensing requirement for AMO, STE, SO
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Vice-President for Operations
Resource Person. Speaker Trainer
Business Development Manager
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe 0917 544 77 17 Smart 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio Real
DOLE Accredited Safety Consultant
Accreditation No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Training Services
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"