COSH Training in Quezon City
Weekends only. Training Schedule
2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
February 18, 19, 25, 26
March 4, 5, 11, 12
March 18, 19, 25, 26
April 8, 9, 15, 16
April 22, 23, 29, 30
May 6, 7, 13, 14
May 20, 21, 27, 28
June 3, 4, 10, 11
June 17, 18, 24, 25
COSH Training with Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection
DOLE Accredited Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training
40 hours. Weekends. 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays. 4 Sundays. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
COSH training is intended for those who are working or will be hired in a construction company, general contractor, sub-contractor. COSH is the training required for Authorized Managing Officer, (AMO), Sustaining Technical Employee (STE), Safety Officer (SO). COSH is recommended for companies whose business operations involve workers working at heights, and includes activities such as demolition, excavation among others. Our COSH training is accepted local and abroad.
Medalla Building, 1 Gen. Mc Arthur Avenue corner EDSA
Araneta Center, Cubao Quezon City
P9,900 per head
Includes: 1) Certificate of Completion, DOLE BWC Standard, issued on the last training day; 2) COSH Manual as reference for supplemental reading, this is not the same with the Powerpoint Presentations presented by facilitators; 3) CD containing the trainers' presentations; 4) Lunch, snacks; 5) Free consultation on workplace safety and health during your training; 6) Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection; 7) Aftersales service, ask your questions even after your graduation or training, free of charge; 8) Access to Facebook group where you can share and learn more; 9) 100% quality training guaranteed and provided by training facilitators who are DOLE Accredited OSH Safety Practitioners and OSH Safety Consultants.
Get a 1,000 pesos discount if you will take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
We will also provide hints, tips, and techniques on how to be able to be one of us, DOLE Accredited Safety Professional, Practitioner, Consultant.
P2,000 per head.
Pay P7,900 during your training
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Pay thru Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, LBC, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
We guarantee you 100% quality COSH Safety Officer Training. Our guarantee includes an Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection where you will personally experience safety inspection in an ongoing construction site. Only we can provide this as other training providers do not have this.
Here is the COSH Training Module. What will you learn.
Accident Investigation, Construction Machinery, Demolition, DO13, Explosives and Excavation, Equipment Safety, Fall Protection, First Aid, Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Control, Heavy Equipment, JHA Job Hazard Analysis, Task Hazard Analysis, Job Safety Analysis, Occupation Health Program, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH in Construction Sites, OSH Legislation and Regulatory Requirements, PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Roles of Safety Officers, Scaffolding and Ladder Safety, Site Inspection, Temporary Structures, Tool Box Meetings, Tools Safety, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, and more. Related Learning Experience or RLE on last training day through a hands-on experience Construction Site Visit to conduct Safety Inspection, and more.
Guidelines to How to Become an Accredited Safety Practitioner, Part Time Safety Officer versus Full Time Safety Officer, Number of Safety Officers in the Non-Hazardous, Hazardous, and Highly Hazardous Establishment, and more.
How to Register
1. Register Online by visiting this link, https://goo.gl/Ng6y3a
2. Fill-up and submit the Registration Form at the bottom of this ads
3. Register by texting in this format
COSH QC. Feb18192526. Name. Address. Email
COSH QC. Feb18192526 Rey Dela Cruz. Makati City. email@example.com
text to 09175447717 09189464623
We hope to meet you personally during your COSH training
Why COSH Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
13. To meet PCAB Licensing requirement for AMO, STE, SO
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Resource Person. Speaker Trainer
Business Development Manager
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe 0917 544 77 17 Smart 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio Real
DOLE Accredited Safety Consultant
Accreditation No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"