Certified Ethical Hacking Course
by Pandora Security Labs
Contact us now @ 625-6114 | 625-2861 or email us.
This workshop guides security and IT professionals through an in-depth review of the Ethical Hacking. This course provides step-by-step demonstrations of the different methods and tools needed to master the art, as well as the concepts and knowledge a professional ethical hacker needs for the real world.
The goal of this course is to help the attendees master a repeatable and documentable penetration testing methodology that can be used in an organization's systems, network and applications. Attendees of this course will eventually learn how to quantitatively assess and measure threats to your organization's information assets and discover where your organization is most vulnerable to real threats.
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
What will you learn from this course
1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
5. System Attacks
7. Network Attacks
8. Application Hacking
9. Web Hacking
11. Social Engineering
12. Formal Penetration Testing
We also customize training and outline based in our client needs
Pandora Security Labs
Pandora Security Labs is a security software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides defensive, offensive and administrative security for IT infrastructures.
Pandora Security Labs is also a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), providing the following services:
- Managed Security Monitoring, 24x7x365
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Training
- Managed Security Devices
For more information about how we can protect and secure your IT infrastructure, you may visit our website at www.pandoralabs.net.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P40,000 + VAT (w/o exam)
*Early bird rate: P39,000 + VAT (w/o exam)
**Group rate: P38,000 + VAT (w/o exam )
*Promo valid 2 weeks before training date.Else regular rate applies.
** Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- 5 days
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605 Pasig City, Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now! See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"