Fire is destructive. Nobody and no company will profit from its occurence. Fire kills people. It distrupts business operation, production, and activities resulting to its loss tantamount to bankruptcy due to work stoppage or operation. Though we have the BFP or the Bureau of Fire Protection, it is practical, appropriate, wise, and safe for your company to hold a fire safety training and fire fighting training.
This training will equip you, your workers, employees and participants with working knowledge and active skills in preventing fire, extinguishing fire, identifying and correcting fire hazards. It is the objective of this training to make your company near to 100% fire safe. Why not absolute 100% you may ask? First, accidents such as fire is defined as unexpected and unplanned. Last, other factors such as behavior based concerns is not covered in the scope of this training. For BBS in-house training. Fire elements such as fuel, oxygen, heat, and chemical reaction are present in the workplace. With just one trigger, fire begins. So do not delay. Train your people now, on how to fight and handle fire. We are here to help.
In-house Training on
Fire Safety Fire Fighting Training Course with Simulation
These 2 days training is conducted inhouse, that is, in your company.
We do not have public run due to lack of participants.
If your company, institution, or organization is interested for us to facilitate this fire safety, fire fighting training for your employees, members of your fire safety team or fire brigade, ssupervisors, managers, and executives, kindly provide us with the following information either by email or by text.
If by texting
FIRE SAFETY INHOUSE. Company Name and Address. Your Full Name. Designation. Email Address. Preferred or Target dates
FIRE SAFETY INHOUSE. Canada Petroleum Philippines Inc. Bugallon Road, Fort Bonifacio, Makati Avenue, Taguig City. Patrick Fier. HSE Engineer. email@example.com Jan30-31
If by email, provide
1. Company Name
2. Company Address
3. Your Full Name
5. Email Address
6. Preferred or Target dates
7. Indicate in the subject line: Fire Safety Inhouse
In-house Training Fee. VAT Inclusive
P45,000 only. in Metro Manila
P55,000 only. outside Metro Manila
We need a letter of conforme to confirm the scheduled training.
Payment of inhouse training fee upon completion of training.
Your Company shall provide
1. Training Venue. LCD, markers, flipchart
2. Lunch and snacks for the participants and speaker and his support staff
3. Reproduce handouts before the start of the training
4. Transportation of trainer and staff *
5. Accommodation for our trainer and staff *
* Only if location is outside Metro Manila
We will provide
1. Quality training
2. Master hardcopy of handouts for your reproduction
3. Certificate for the participants who pass and complete the training
4. One CD containing Powerpoint Presentations
Number of Participants
No minimum. Maximum at 30 pax
or as may be pre-agreed upon
Fill-out and Submit the In-house Training Inquiry Form
We will email, call, or text you once we receive your details.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Business Development Manager
Resource Person Trainer
For Inquiries Call, text, email us
Globe 0917 544 77 17
Smart 0918 946 46 23
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033-160104C-195
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"