Dole Do198 requires establishments to have Certified First Aiders who have undergone a First Aid Training. Your designated first aider must be certified by undergoing this training - in compliance with the First Aider Occupational Health Personnel requirement of the Department of Labor and Employment under Section 6.1, Rule 1, Book 4, Occupational Safety and Health Standards (Oshs) of the Philippines, and the Labor Code of the Philippines, and the Department of Tourism (Item c, Section 13, Chapter 3 of the Philippine Hotel Code).
Your company needs trained and certified first aider to promote preservation of life - safer and healthier workplace. First Aiders are in demand and required in all industries. The instructor-trainers of this training are well-trained and professionals, ready to equip and ensure that you will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills to protect and save lives.
Reminder: Medical Certificate is a Must. To ensure your safety, All Participants, You are required to bring a Medical Certificate stating that you are fit to undergo first aid training. Without medical certificate, you will not be allowed to join the training. Bring the Medical Certificate on Training Day 1.
Be a Certified First Aider
First Aid Training with Bls Cpr
Bls or Basic Life Support
Cpr or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Click to Register
P4,000 per head
I D - Certificate. Issued in 5-10 working days upon passing the test
Your proof that you passed the training to be Certified First Aider
Lunch only. Free water. Membership Accident Assurance Benefit Card
Training Manual. Triangular Bandage. Face Shield
How to Register. How to Get a Slot
Make sure you have a Medical Certificate
1. Register online Click this now
2. Pay your full registration fee to save slot
3. Attend. Learn from the experts
Unit F, 8th Floor, The Big Orange Building, 328 EDSA, East Grace Park, Caloocan City. Click for Map
Cubao Quezon City Office
Unit 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City
Pldt Landline 02 - 8939 2728 Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch Not in Project 3 Qc. Click Download Use our Location Map
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City. Monday to Saturday. 800 Am - 530 Pm. Saturday by appointment
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We provide Official Receipt.
Why Attend First Aid Training. If you care for the health and lives of people around you such as your loved ones, co-employees, and co-workers, and even strangers who you will be interacting or living with in this society, this training is for you. You will be instrumental in trying to keep these people alive when they get injured accidentally regardless of occurrence of location - home, work, public place. This training will also qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas, with higher competency since you will be a Certified First Aider. For companies, to comply with the requirement of the law, Do 198-18.
For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to call or text. If you text, please provide your full and real name so we can address you properly.
God bless you, your family, and your company.
Thank you very much.
Globe 0917 312 6720 Smart 0918 946 4623
Pldt Landline 02 - 8939 2728 in Quezon City
Pldt Landline 045 - 981 5682 in Pampanga
Fill-out, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"