The course is for beginners and intermediate information security risk and
governance practitioners aiming to formalize their risk management process,
strengthen their risk assessment and communication skills, and improve overall risk
management and analysis methodologies. Information Security Analysts working on
security risk assessments and governance. Information Security Managers with
security risk management functions.
a. Risk and Information Security Risk
b. Risk Assessment vs Risk Management
2. Information Security Risk Management Concepts
b. Aggregate and Cascading Risk
c. Risk Identification
d. Risk Factor Analysis
e. Relevant Risk
f. Residual Risk
j. Security Controls
k. Costs and Benefits
3. Risk Assessment
b. Quantitative and Qualitative
c. Risk Treatment
d. Resource Valuation
4. Risk Management Implementation
b. Process and Methodologies
c. Gap Analysis
5. Risk Monitoring and Recovery Time Objectives
6. Security control Baselines
Fοr more details please contact υѕ. 02 625 6441 Look fοr Judy Raon
Sales Executive|Pandora Security Labs Inc.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"