The information technology infrastructure today is considered an important part of any organization. As our world changes, the need for improvements in security and technology continue to grow. Security was once a hot issue only in the field of
technology, but now it is becoming more and more a part of our everyday lives. Security has now become a concern of every organization.
Today organizations are investing in information security professionals to help protect the resources they depend on to run their businesses and to remain competitive. This course focuses on the body of knowledge on how to implement
Information security is defined as the preservation of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information (be it digital or physical). The course covers topics on each domain of the ISO 27001 & 27002 standard. Critical thinking is developed by presenting students with problems or cases, and they should be able to suggest viable and sound solutions learned in the course to mitigate these problems. Case studies are given to test their understanding on the topics discussed.
1. Introduction to Information Security
2. Security Trends
3. Organization of Information Security and Risk Management
4. Security Policy
5. Asset Management
6. Access Control
7. Physical and Environmental Security
8. Security Architecture & Design
9. Operations Security
11.Telecommunication & Network Security
12.Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Maintena
14.Information Security Incident Management
15.Legal regulation, Compliance and Investigation
FOR COMPLETE OUTLINE FEL FREE TO CONTACT US
Fοr more details please contact υѕ. 02 625 6441 Look fοr Judy Raon
Sales Executive|Pandora Security Labs Inc.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"