Learn and understand the essentials for auditing the implementation of the Information Security in your organization.
“ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Internal Auditor” course teaches students the fundamentals of auditing information security management systems to ISO/IEC 27001:2013.This course teaches students how to conduct audits within their organization. The auditing exercises and lectures are based on ISO 19011:2002, “Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing.” Experienced instructors guide students through internal audits that are required for a management system based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Review the Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Understand the Relationship between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013
- Learn How to Assess Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Understand Security Controls and Countermeasures
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor
- Learn How to Plan, Execute, Report, and Follow-up on an Information Security Management
- System Audit
- How to plan an ISMS audit
- How to audit aspects of an information security management system
- How to report a ISMS audit
A combination of lectures and examples
Who should attend
IT Directors / Managers / Officers, Networks / Systems Administrators, IT / Information Security Officers / Lead Auditors, Audit Teams, Compliance Officers / People who will be and are involved in auditing the implementation of information security in the organization
- Introduction to information security management systems
- Requirements of the ISO 27001:2013
- Comparison with the ISO 27001:2013 and the ISO 27001:2005
- Risk Assessments and Risk Management
- Security Control of the ISO 27001:2013
- Process-based ISMS
- Audit definition and principles
- Audit Process
- Planning and preparing for the internal audit
- On-site audit activities
- Audit reporting and follow-up
- Auditor competence and certification
Our instructors are top security professionals themselves from different Fortune 500 companies. They each hold certifications from different vendors such as Cisco, EC-Council, GIAC, ISC2 and many more. With our mission and our security professional instructors, we guarantee you the highest caliber of training/workshop as our instructors provide practical information and informative experiences.
Pandora Security Labs
Pandora Security Labs is a security-as-a-service company that provides businesses with on-demand IT security resources through our cloud computing platform. This is to meet the requirements in 24x7 holistic IT security.
Our strengths spans through defensive, offensive and administrative security capabilities for your IT infrastructure. We complement your existing IT and INFOSEC team.
We are known for the following solutions which we provide to our clients:
- ThreatScout™ – The next generation Security Information & Event Manager (SIEM) System
- ActiveProbe™ – The Vulnerability & Patch Management System (VMPS)
- ProGRC™ – The system to proactively attain Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance.
- WebRanger™ – 24x7 Proactive Website/Webapp Defense w/ Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Pandora Security Labs is also a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), providing the following services:
- Managed Security Monitoring, 24x7x365
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Training
- Managed Security Devices
For more information about how we can protect and secure your IT infrastructure, you may visit our website at www.pandoralabs.net.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P13,995 + VAT
**Group rate: P12,500 + VAT
** Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Your course tuition entitles you to
- Class lectures
- Certificate of Completion
- Team workshops
- Comprehensive course materials (soft copy)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon snacks
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605, Pasig City,Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now!See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Register NOW to avail discounts!
We accept ONSITE training and create custom courses with selected modules according to our client needs.Feel free to email us your desired training topics at email@example.com.
Note: Schedules and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
Looking forward to your honorable presence,
Thanks and Regards,
Pandora Security Labs
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: www.pandoralabs.net
PANDORA SECURITY LABS
Expert Advice. Experience Advantage. - Leading Security Solutions Through
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"