DOLE Accredited Safety Training
LCM Training. Weekends. 4 days
January 29, February 5, 12, 19
February 26, March 5, 12, 19
LCM Training. Loss Control Management
DOLE Accredited LCM Training, DOLE Accredited Safety Training. Training to comply to requirements of DOLE reportorial requirements and as additional credential for your application for accreditation as OSH Practitioner or Full Time Safety Officer
Safety Training Center, Medalla Building
1 Gen. Mc Arthur Avenue corner EDSA,
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
P12,000 per head
P2,000 per head
Pay 10,000 during your training
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Reservation No Slot. Limited Slot only
Registration Fee includes
1. Certificate of Completion issued on last training day based on DOLE Standard.
2. LCM Safety Reference Training Manual as supplemental training material for your reference and reading.
3. Trainers' PowerPoint presentations in CD.
4. Lunch. AM PM snacks.
5. 100% Quality Training Guaranteed
Free Added Services
1. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
2. Free consultation during the training.
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to email@example.com
OR Pay thru LBC, Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
How to Register
1. Register Online by visiting this link, https://goo.gl/Ng6y3a
2. Fill-up and submit the Registration Form at the bottom of this ads
3. Register by texting in this format
LCM QC. Jan14152122. Name. Address. Email
LCM QC. Jan14152122. Rey Dela Cruz. Makati City. firstname.lastname@example.org
text to 09175447717 09189464623
LCM Modules. Crisis Management. Critical, Job, Task Analysis & Procedures. Defensive and Better Driving. Economics in Loss Control. Environmental Health in Industry. Evaluating Individual Performance. Fire Loss Control. Frequency Rate. Group and Personal Communications. History and Philosophy. Incident Investigation. Management Control. Motor Fleet Safety. Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Planned Inspection. Planned Job Observation. Property Damage and Waste Control. Re-entry Planning / Workshop. Risk Management. Safety Performance Measurement. Severity Rate. Stress Management. Security Loss Control. Time Management. and more
Free Consultation during the training. Aftersales services. Ask us your concerns on workplace safety and health even after your training. We offer these pro bono or free as we look forward to long term relationship with you, your company, or organization as partner in promoting occupational safety and health.
Guidelines to How to Become an Accredited Safety Practitioner, Part Time Safety Officer versus Full Time Safety Officer, Number of Safety Officers in the Non-Hazardous, Hazardous, and Highly Hazardous Establishment, and more.
We hope to meet you personally during your LCM training.
Why LCM Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
13. Learn how to comply with the Annual Exposure Data Report as required by DOLE
14. Develop Risk Management and Risk Assessment Skills
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Resource Person. Speaker Trainer
Business Development Manager
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe 0917 544 77 17 Smart 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio Real
DOLE Accredited Safety Consultant
Accreditation No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"