LEADING SERVICE ORIENTED TEAMS
DATE: JANUARY 30, 2017 - MONDAY
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Service Excellence is becoming the new area of focus for many institutions. More and more industries are investing more on enhancing customer service processes and systems with the objective of delivering the best customer service experience. In addition to this, equal attention is now being given to improving internal customer service by way of interpersonal relationship- building among employees. Excellent Service must start from within – within the individual and within the organization. All employees should understand that working together is critical to the continuous and sustainable growth and success of the company. If the employees’ ways of serving and relating to each other are weak or deficient, sooner or later the ripple effect reaches the external customers and oftentimes with devastating effects. To make good on Service Excellence promise, the commitment must be made by each employee to serve both internal and external customers well. All employees must develop a deeper appreciation of working together as reliable “brand champions” and deviate from being unintentional “brand assassins.” This will not only benefit them, but also the company and the industry in general.
This seminar intends to:
- Provide a deeper understanding on the value of positive internal relationships and communication to delivering excellent service
- Promote a shared sense of ownership among all employees on the importance of serving both internal and external customers to the best of their ability
- Challenge the participants’ current thinking and behavior by analyzing the effects of weak internal relationships and develop ways on how to improve on them
- Inspire the participants to serve with a deeper commitment to their team, their company and the industry as a whole
Module 1: The Need for Excellent Customer Service
Module 2: External and Internal Brand Equity Explored
Module 3: The Eight types of Team Culture
Module 4: Viewing your Company as a System
Module 5: The Problem: Poor Employee Relations = Poor Customer Service
Module 6: How to Control Damaging Service Attitudes
Module 7: Managing Internal Service Relationships
Module 8: The Nature of Conflicts
Module 9: Types of Workplace Conflicts
Module 10: Conflict Triggers
Module 11: Conflict Resolution Strategies
Module 12: Enhancing the Commitment to Internal Service Excellence
Recap and Synthesis
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"