LET’S LEARN KOREAN LANGUAGE
80 HRS KOREAN LANGUAGE TRAINING COURSE
TRAINING REVIEW FOCUSED ON STANDARD TEXTBOOK FOR EPS-TOPIK
“All Questions are to be taken from Closed Questions on the “STANDARD TEXTBOOK for EPS-TOPIK”
Inclusive: Manual, CD &Script, Safety Signs, and Certificates of Completion
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
FOR ONLY 3,000 PESOS
RETAKERS: FOR ONLY 2,000 PESOS ONLY
(Funded by OFW’s Foundation-CEBU CITY)
The Korean language is a comprehensive language system, considered to have one of the most scientific writing systems in the world. However, learning Korean can be challenging, especially for English speakers. Our curriculum allows learners to practice Korean more easily and develop their skill by progressing from beginning materials to a more advanced level. You can even practice conversations in Korean in a variety of different situations!
Learning Korean Language – Understanding the Korean Language
1. Vowels and Consonants
2. Double Vowels and Double Consonants
3. Final (consonant or consonant cluster)
4. Pronunciation Practice
7. Positives and Negatives
8. The Tense
Powerhouse Academic Center
Unit 5 3rd Floor 351 Roosevelt Avenue Munoz Quezon City ( 1 minute walk from LRT- Roosevelt Station last Station, In front of Munoz Central Market,on Top of JJJO Hardware ; Besides 7/11 Munoz and JJ0 Hardware)
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"