Participants must present a Medical Certificate issued by his or her doctor stating that he or she is Fit to Training. Policy: No Medical Certificate, No training. First Aid Training in Quezon City. First Aid Training in Cubao QC. First Aid Training by Philippine Red Cross. First Aiders are needed n the workplace and must undergo First Aid Training with Basic Life Support conducted by Philippine Red Cross. This is also based on OSH Standards.
You pay not for the handouts, and presentation. You pay for knowledge, information, learnings. Training must be of quality, more so, about first aid or life sustaining skill. This is what we deliver to you, Philippine Red Cross Accredited First Aid Training. PRC instructor-trainers are updated; they think outside the box, and very knowledgeable. Our graduates stand out. When you graduate, you yourself will testify to this truth. You are equipped holistically to function as a first aider.
First Aid Training Schedule
Check Calendar for Actual Training Days
First Aid Training with Basic Life Support
Weekends. Starts 8AM - 5PM. 2 days
Room 206, S and A Building, No. 3 Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. back of UCPB Bank Cambridge-Aurora Boulevard branch; near Stella Maris College Cubao Campus. for map, click
2 days. Saturday and Sunday
October 6 to 7 is Confirm
4 slots still available
Participants should visit their medical doctor to secure or get a Medical Certificate to show that he or she is FIT TO UNDERGO Red Cross First Aid Training. Talk to your doctor about it. You may also (click this to) download this form which you can use. Ask your doctor to fill it up.
A copy of your Medical Certificate MUST be emailed or vibered after registering and paying your registration fee a day before September 15. No Medical Certificate, No Admission during the training. No Refund.
Pay Registration Fee to save slot
P4,500 per head to save slot
Cash or check. If check, payee is iBonrop Marketing
How to Pay. Options
1. by personally visiting our office
2. by bank deposit to company account
3. via Western Union or Palawan Express
Red Cross Certificates - valid for 2 years
1 Red Cross ID-Certificate, 1 Red Cross Certificate
Red Cross T-Shirt. Handouts
1 year Accident Insurance
1. Red Cross Certificate is released 1 day after the training. This is the certificate you present to Dole or to your client, or your employer. This is issued the Red Cross itself while waiting for your Red Cross ID Certificate.
2. Red Cross ID-Certificate is released 3 weeks after the training. This is processed thru the Philippine Red Cross National Headquarters to be entered in their system registry
Register Today. Enrol Now
Click this to Register Online
How to Pay your Registration Fee
Pay cash or check. If check payment, payee is iBonrop Marketing
Personally visit our office. Monday to Friday
Please advise us if visiting so you are expected.
Bank Deposit to Company Bank Account
For bank details, Submit your Online Registration Form here
Email deposit slip to email@example.com
Remittance via Western Union or Palawan Express
Remit to Name, Ronald Pornobi Address, Quezon City
Text the control no. and name of sender to 09173126720
Why Attend First Aid Training. If you care for the health and lives of people around you such as your loved ones, co-employees, and co-workers, and even strangers who you will be interacting or living with in this society, this training is for you. You will be instrumental in trying to keep these people alive when they get injured accidentally regardless of occurrence of location - home, work, public place. This training will also qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas, with higher competency since you will be a Red Cross Certified First Aider. To comply with the requirement of the law for your company.
Globe 0917 312 67 20
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Fill this form by clicking Next buttons, last to click is Submit button
Philippine Red Cross
First Aid Training with BLS CPR Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"