Two (2) days Online Amo Seminar Authorized Managing Officer Seminar Amo Course
Limited Slot. First to Register, and submit All requirements, Gets a Slot. Register Now
2 days Online Amo Seminar Schedule
Thursday and Friday. 8Am-5Pm
February 18-19, 2021
Mabilis pong napupuno ang seminar at nauubos ang slots. Kaya if talagang you want to secure your slot, agad at agahan niyong kumpletohin at ipasa ang mga requirements.
To save, secure, and reserve your slot, complete all these 5 items. 1) fill-out, submit your online registration form 2) submit a clear copy of your 2x2 Id picture in white background 3) submit a clear copy valid government Id such as passport, Prc Id, drivers license, Umid, etc. 4) pay your registration fee immediately 5) download, fill-out, scan, email to firstname.lastname@example.org the pdf reg form, here is the link for the pdf regform part 2 of 2
Submit your Id picture, copy of 2 government Ids to email@example.com
Submit proof of payment or details of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Authorized Managing Officer seminar course completion is a must, a requirement in the application for Pcab license registration. This course shall cover laws and regulations pertinent to the construction industry on the National Building Code, the Labor Code of the Philippines, the Government Procurement Reform Act, the Internal Revenue Code, the Build Operate-Transfer Law, and the Local Government Code.
This Pcab Accredited Amo Seminar must be attended by the Amo. Your company Ste or Sustaining Technical Employee is also invited and welcome to join. Note that Amo, Ste, and Safety Officer must attend the Cosh training required by Pcab for your license application. Click for Cosh training online
8,500 per head
Click this to Register Now for Amo Seminar Online or fill-out and submit the registration form below.
How to Pay Your Seminar Registration Fee. Cash or Check
Bank deposit. Palawan Express. Company Gcash. Pay in Office
1. Bank deposit. Account Name. iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services
Bdo Ac No. 0000 1028 4788 Security Bank Ac No. 00 000 1395 5274
Rcbc Ac No. 902 580 9888 Metrobank Ac No. 020 3 020 36720 3
Bpi Ac No. 0123 4764 84 Asia United Bank Aub Ac No. 057 11 148 5303
Email deposit slip to email@example.com or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay via Palawan Express to Edward John Aquino. Cubao, Quezon City. 09173126720.
Text full name and cellphone number of sender to 09173126720
3. Pay to Company Gcash 09173126720
4. Pay in our office. Monday to Friday. 8Am-5Pm. Saturday by appointment.
We issue Official Receipt.
Thank you very much. God bless you. Keep safe and stay safe.
Ronald P o r n o b i
Globe 0917 312 6720 Viber
Smart 0918 946 4623
Edward John Aquino
Globe 0956 687 2110 Viber
Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila. Pldt Landline (02) 8939 2728. Unit 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard corner Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of Bpi Cubao-Aurora branch clickformap
San Fernando, Pampanga, Region 3. Pldt Landline (045) 981 5682. Unit 101, Ground Floor, A and P Building, Lazatin Boulevard, Dolores Homesite, San Fernando, Pampanga. Few minutes from Philhealth Bldg, Lazatin Blvd. Near St. Jude Village, Brgy Dolores clickformap
Enrollment Procedure to Register for Online AMO Seminar
Please read. Note, follow the instructions or simply click this now to register
4. Complete the Registration Form and Click the Submit button at the end of the form.
5. Since you submitted your registration form, proceed to pay your Registration Fee of P8,500 per head
6. To save reserve your slot, Upload All Requirements (2x2 ID in white background, scanned copy of proof of payment, scanned copy of any one valid government ID) using this link https://bit.ly/uploadreq
7. We will confirm your slot once we receive all your requirements. We will send you a link to complete as part of documentations.
8. We will send via email or text, the Zoom details a day or 2 days before the Amo seminar schedule.
To ensure you get a slot, submit All the requirements immediately. With incomplete requirement, you do not have a saved slot. Note: Amo Seminar Online gets fully-booked very quickly. Mabilis pong nauubos ang slot kaya we suggest you to submit all the requirements as soon as possible.