1 day Seminar on, Introduction on Six Sigma. A Certificate of Completion will be issued.
General Information. Answer to your Questions to Guide your Decision.
A new window opens whenever you click a link.
1. Introductory Registration Fee is P1,500 per head. Will increase soon
2. This seminar will provide participants with the basics of Six Sigma as a tool for improvements in business operations processes. The seminar is conducted via Zoom Video Conference platform
3. Modes of Payment. over the counter or online fund transfer deposit to company account Bdo Bpi Metrobank Rcbc, company Gcash, Palawan, pay in Cubao Quezon City office click for details on how to pay
4. 3 ways to see the schedules and for online registration. First, just click this for schedule and online registration now. You may also 2) Scan the Q R code below, or 3) Scroll down at the bottom of the ad to directly fill out and submit your registration form. Register now, reserve a slot, and pay later (today, or at most 3 days before the day of the seminar). Submit complete requirements later. Click to submit requirements
5. For security and as policy, Zoom link and passcode are emailed 1-2 days before seminar day.
6. We will email you once we receive your completed registration form and requirements.
7. For other questions, call or text Edward 09566872110, Ronald 09173126720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Quezon City Pldt landline 89392728
Note. We Do Not cancel or reschedule our seminar. All schedules Are Confirmed. See you.
Register Today. Scan Q R Code Now.
The webinar aims to give you an overview of Six Sigma as a tool for process improvement. This will provide you with an understanding of the basic background, fundamentals of 6 Sigma. You will also learn about the roles and responsibilities of organizations and individuals in projects as well as the project structure and methodology of Six Sigma through presentations.
Registration includes a Q R coded Certificate of Participation and softcopy of webinar materials. Target Participants. Anyone involved in deciding business strategies and activities, managing projects, or is otherwise responsible for delivering results within an organization.
Thank you very much. God bless you, your family, and your company.
God is faithful. Stay safe in His all-powerful hand, unfailing love, and grace.
Ronald P o r n o b i
Globe 0917 312 6720 Viber
Smart 0918 946 4623
Edward John Aquino
Globe 0956 687 2110
Landline 02 8939 2728
Office Address. Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard corner Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of Bpi Cubao-Aurora and Landbank Cubao branch clickformap
To Register Now and Pay Later, complete and submit this form