You are invited to join the Osha based 30 hours General Industry Training, Osha Training as scheduled. This training is required by most employers abroad, and many from local companies as well. Our speakers are certified Osha trainers. We are Osha accredited Training Center in the Philippines authorized and accredited by Osha Usa. You are assured of quality training. Osha stands for Occupational Safety and Health Administration. This is a Usa Safety Standard.
The Osha 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on Osha compliance issues.
Osha Training General Industry
3 days. 30 hours
Topics to be discussed. Course Outline
Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of Osha
Become aware of the Osha inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes
Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
Effective Egress and fire protection program
Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
flammable and combustible liquids and gases
Hazards of chemicals
Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
OSH Training Schedule
Check Calendar for Actual Training Days
3 days. 9AM to 5PM. Limited slot only
Pay Registration Fee to save slot
P21,000 per head
Official Receipt is issued
Click here to Register Now
Osha Training Manual
Online access to Osha training
Certificate of Attendance
White Label Safety Certificate
Policy. No Payment. No Slot.
Venue in Mandaluyong is provided to those who registered online.
How to Register. How to Enrol.
1. Register Online. Click this link now.
2. Proceed to pay your registration fee by bank or remittance services or visit our office
3. If you paid by bank, email copy of bank deposit slip to email@example.com
4. If you paid by remittance service, Text reference or control number, name of sender, name of participant,
5. If you will visit the office, we will provide you our office address.
6. We will text call email you to confirm that you have a confirm and saved slot.
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash or check. If check, payee is iBonrop Marketing
Bank details are provided when you submit your registration form below
Fill-up and Submit your Osha Registration Form today
Globe 0917 312 67 20
Smart 0918 946 4623
Ibonrop Marketing (since 2008) and IOSH Training Services
Osha US Accredited Training Center Partner
Fill this form by clicking Next buttons, last to click is Submit button
Mandaluyong. Osha Training Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"