1. You must bring your Medical Certificate issued by your doctor stating that you are physically fit to undergo this Red Cross First Aid Training.
2. You must register online and pay your registration fee, latest, 2 days before your day 1.
Pay Registration Fee
P4,500 per head to save slot
Red Cross ID Certificate
Note: The legal processing, issuance or release of your Red Cross Certificate is 1 month after your training. A temporary certificate is issued on the last training day which you can use and show to your client while waiting for the Red Cross Certificate. The temporary certificate is a proof that you had undergone First Aid Training by Red Cross. It is accepted by Dole and the company's client or stakeholders.
Venue and Schedules
Be in the venue at 745AM
Limited Seat. Limited Slot
First Aid Training in Cubao, Quezon City
Click to Register for October 6-7
First Aid Training in Pembo, Makati City
Click to Register for No schedule
No Medical Certificate required. Includes Red Cross T Shirt, Red Cross Certificate,Lunch. Unlimited Coffee
How to Pay Registration Fee
Pay cash or check payment, pay by visiting our office, by bank, by Western Union
If paying via these banks: Aub, Bdo, Bpi, China Bank Savings, Eastwest, Pnb, Security Bank. Make check payable to iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services. If other banks, payee is iBonrop Marketing
1) Deposit Payment at the Bank near You to our Company Bank Account
For bank details, Fill-up and Submit the Online Registration Form below
Email deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
For you or your company's peace of mind, you may also opt to pay in our office
2) Pay Personally at our office in Cubao, Quezon City before training day 1.
Address is provided when you submit this registration online, click.
3) Remit via Western Union
Name, Ronald Pornobi Address, Quezon City
Text the control no. and name of sender to 09173126720
4) Pay via Paypal (Credit Card or Debit Card). Just click Buy Now button below.
Why First Aid Training. Because you care for the health and lives of people around you such as your loved ones, co-employees, and co-workers, and even strangers who you will be interacting or living with in this society. You will be instrumental in trying to keep these people alive when they get injured accidentally - at home, work, public place. This training will also qualify you for a job as safety officer, local or overseas, with higher competency since you will be a Red Cross Certified First Aider. For others, simply to comply with the requirement of the law for your company.
Globe: 0917 312 67 20
Smart: 0918 946 46 23
iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services, Philippine Red Cross
First Aid Training with Bls Cpr Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"