PROBLEM SOLVING PROCESS: A MUST FOR A SUCCESFUL ORGANIZATION
DATE: FEBRUARY 4, 2017
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
SEMINAR DESCRIPTION: Day by day, problems or situations that can cause pressures may surface in an organization. Management spends considerable amount of money, time and effort before any actions are formulated because of different views and diverse approaches to solve the problem . Others will implement solutions haphazardly. The problems continue to exist while those previously resolved, recur. This seminar-workshop provides a systematic approach to solving problems in the organization.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the seminar-workshop, the participants would be able to:
1. Analyze the root cause of problems in their business operations.
2. Process the appropriate solutions.
3. Contribute to the minimization / elimination of wasted money, and other resources.
4. Actively participate in improving the efficiency and effectiveness within the
Module 1: INTRODUCTION
- What is a Problem?
- What is Root Cause?
- What is Problem Analysis?
- What is Correction?
- What is Corrective Action?
- What is Preventive Action?
Module 2: STEP 1 - IDENTIFY THE DEVIATION
- Deviation Statement
Module 3: STEP 2 – SPECIFY THE PROBLEM
- 4 Critical Dimensions
Module 4: STEP 3 – VERIFY THE PROBLEM
Module 5: STEP 4 – PERFORM ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
- 5 Whys
- Ishikawa Diagram ( Cause and Effect Diagram )
- Tree Diagram
Module 6: STEP 5 - DEVELOP THE ACTION PLAN
- Adaptive Action
- Corrective Action
Module 7: STEP 6 - IMPLEMENT THE PLAN
- PDCA Cycle
- Gantt Chart
Module 8: STEP 7 – MONITOR THE IMPLEMENTATION
Module 9: STEP 8 – VERIFY THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CORRECTIVE ACTION
Module 10: STEP 9 - STANDARDIZE
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"