Your searching ends here. See seminar schedules available.
Seminar Worskshop on Bookkeeping for Non-Accountants is held at Ortigas Center, Pasig City
You are serious and decided. Register Now. Attend this Seminar.
Fill-out and Submit the Seminar Registration Form below.
Grab your freedom to increase your knowledge, skills, and ability is here.
No educational, employment, experience, or special requirements.
You are invited and welcome to attend this finance seminar.
Grab the opportunity. Read on for details
All are welcome - including college graduates, high school graduates, OFW, seaman, businessman, and professionals. The seminar topics for this training module is delivered in english and tagalog to ensure that participants understand and learn.
Duration. 2 days
A complete Guide in Setting Up, Professionalizing & Systematizing Your Day-to-Day HR operations
Professional HR Operations and Management
This two-day course provides practical and legal guidelines on how to professionally manage the day-to-day operations of your company and HRD department. It illustrates standard operating procedures of the different functions of the Human Resource Department from recruiting, managing, monitoring, disciplining and dismissing employees. It provides best practices in records management and the documentation needed for efficient HR operations. A definite must for all HR officers.
Review and update the standard operating procedures of HRD and the organization
Identify the components of an effective HRD Operations Manual
Discover efficient ways for documentation and records keeping for HR
1. HRD Operations & Administration Assessment
2. Professional HR vs Unprofessional HR operations
3. Structuring Your HR Department
4. HR Functions and Standard Operating Procedures
5. Components of an HR Manual
6. Developing Your HRD Operations Manual
7. Managing Interdepartmental HR Communications
8. HRD Documentation & Records Management
9. Repercussions and Issues of Records Mishandling
10. Sample forms & templates for HRD processes & issues
Who Should Attend
This course is best for HR managers, supervisors and officers, HR and Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all people who have the responsibility of developing efficient and effective administrative procedures in operations and human resources.
Seminar Schedules 2016
April 1-2. June 3-4. August 26-27. October 14-15. December 9-10
Philippine Stock Exchange Building,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
P10,640 per head
P9,520 per head
Early Bird Rate, if paid 8 days before the schedule
How to Register or Enrol Now
To Register, Text in this Format
Bookkeeping. Seminar Date. Full Name. Office or Home Address, AND Email Address
ProfHROps. June3-4. Kimm Hinarez. Intramuros, Manila. firstname.lastname@example.org
After you text your registration details, you will receive by text and or email the following
1. Complete Seminar Venue, and
2. Company Bank Details – BPI and BDO
We are a Center for Business, Finance, and Corporate Skills Development. We offer a simple, direct and practical approach to business fundamentals. Our primary purpose is to teach people how to improve their professional, personal and financial lives through experience based learning.
Aware that not many people can afford to spend 2 to 4 years of their lives in formal study, we created practical, straightforward and direct short course seminars in line with our Core Educational Thrusts.
We hope to see you during your seminar. Register Now by using the Seminar Registration Form below.
Globe 0917 5447717
Smart 0918 9464623
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"