PURCHASING & PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT: HOW TO BE GOOD BUYER
DATE: November 25, 2016 - Thursday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
This module offers a comprehensive overview of Purchasing Management as a business philosophy and a corporate strategy to Drive or turn-around the business. It includes a study of Purchasing and Procurement Management, a thorough discussion of its scope, and its strategic role in business and economy today. It aims to aid the participant to understand some issues involved when applying strategies concerning supplies and other activities that correlates with it such as with logistics, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management.
OBJECTIVES UPON COMPLETION:
- Describe Important Elements & Nature of Purchasing
- Adopt an efficient way to negotiate on prices
- Understand and Maximize Efficiency of Procurement Process
- Learn the doctrine of competitiveness;
- Minimize Inventory Investment
- Maximize Profit
Module 1 – Purchasing Management
- Nature of Purchasing Management
- Objectives of Purchasing Management
- Purchasing responsibilities
- Purchasing Policies
- Buying Scenarios
- Ordering System
- Guidelines in Selecting Suppliers
- Bid Preparation and Evaluation
- Supplier Evaluation Process
- Negotiation Strategies to Avoid
- Legal and regulatory implications
Module 2 – Purchasing Strategies and Techniques
- Common Purchasing Strategies
- Global Sourcing & Vendor Development
- Risk Management
- Purchasing Models
- Green Purchasing
- Efficient Purchasing Strategies
- Vertical, Backward & Forward Integration
- Receiving Purchases Guidelines
- Returning of Goods to supplier
- Purchase Order (PO)
Module 3– Demand Forecasting & Re-order Point
- Demand Forecast
- Reorder Point Calculations
- Safety Stock Calculations
- Re-Order with EOQ Calculations
- Managing Inventory with Dependent Demand
- Inventory Managing
- How much to Order?
- When to Re-order?
- Constant and Variable Demand
- Constant and Variable Lead time
Module 4 – How to be a good Buyer
- Procurement Ethics
- Ways to succeed as a Buyer
* Please bring a calculator & possibly prepare a list of your inventory or purchases requirement.
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"