Scaffold Erector Refresher Training and Assessment. Tesda Nc2 Refresher Training with Assessment in Manila. Nc2 Scaffold Erector Training and Scaffold Erector Assessment. Scaffold Erector Nc2 Assessment in Manila. Dole, Department of Labor and Employment, based on the Philippines Safety Law as stated in the Occupational Safety and Health Standards or Oshs or usually called yellow book, require all persons involved in the erection and dismantling of scaffolds to be assessed and therefore duly certified by Tesda. In partnership with Tesda Accredited Assessment Center, we invite your scaffold workers, scaffold erectors, and scaffold inspector to the scheduled Tesda Ncii Certification Assessment for Scaffold Erectors. Tesda Nc2 Assessment for Scaffold Erector is required to be an Ncii certified scaffold erector; is required for those who want to be called or certified scaffold inspector. Companies are in search of Nc2 certified scaffold erectors and inspectors. Your certificate can be used local and overseas employment application. Scaffold Erector Ncii Level Assessment Certification
If you have basic knowledge and skills, if you have years of experience already as scaffold erector, but you do not have yet the Nc2 Certificate, this training is for you. We included a 1 day Refresher Training to participants to ensure passing the 1 day Assessment.
Scaffold Erectors Refresher Training with Tesda Nc2 Assessment
1 day Refresher Training Schedule and
1 day Nc2 Assessment Schedule
Actual Assessment day is usually a week after the Refresher Training based on the advice of Assessor available. The Refresher Training aids to increase your probability to pass the assessment certification process, for you to be all ready also to pass the written and verbal assessment by Tesda Assessors.
September 28. Saturday Refresher Training then
October 4. Friday. Assessment
Limited to 10 slots only
Venue. Manila City
Address provided to registered and paid participant
Office. Room 200, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of Bpi Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch. Map: bit.ly/2uW0361
P5,000 per head
Tesda Nc2 Certificate
No food included
Nc2 Certificate is released within 15 days after assessment.
No need to bring Ppe. It is provided at the venue.
Once registered and paid, you will be updated - exact venue and what to bring on the scheduled refresher training and assessment day..
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber 09173126720 Click to Download Banks Details
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City (Monday to Saturday 830AM-530PM). Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of Bpi Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We issue Official Receipt.
Why undergo for Tesda Nc2 Assessment
Your Tesda Nc2 Certificate is a badge that you have the knowledge and skill competency as a scaffold worker, scaffold erector, scaffold inspector. You will be preferred by employers if you pass the assessment and get an Nc2 Certificate.
To you our dear clients and stakeholders. We hope for your understanding and consideration.
We had experiences from individuals and companies inquiring about this training. They register their participants, but does not pay the reservation fee required to save slot. Then on the training day 1, its a No Show of the participant registered. Regrettably, the participant nor the company did not advise in advance that their participant will not show up or will not attend, for any or no reason. These has caused us losses in facilitating the training due to No Show Registered Participants. Therefore, our management decided to implement this policy (read image below) on slot reservation or securing a seat for the trainee participant. So if your participant is sure to attend, pay the registration fee. If not sure, please do not register your participant yet so we have a real headcount of sure attending participants. Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
God bless you, your family, and your company.
Thank you very much.
Globe 0917 312 67 20
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Pldt Landline 02 - 939 27 28
Submit Your Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"