OSHS, Occupational Safety and Health Standards, the DOLE approved Philippines Safety Law requires those involve in scaffold erection and dismantling be NC2 Certified. It is a credential to get their skills certified by an authorized government body, TESDA - Technical Education and Skills Development Authority. Your National Certificate NCII is a proof of your knowledge and skill in your trade or expertise. NCII measures and certifies that you are knowledgeable, skilled, and most importanty your are competent.
This ads is specially made for you If
1. you are looking for a training and assessment to get your skill NC2 TESDA Certified
2. your client or customer requires you to have an NCII Scaffold Erector during the project implementation
3. your client requires you to have a Scaffold Inspector in the project on site
4. your prospect employer or company requires proof of your competency as scaffold erector or inspector
Who can attend?
This training is open to all. Whether you are new or an expert in scaffold erection, an NCII TESDA Certificate is certainly a must as evidence of your skill. If you are new, focus during the morning lecture; then in the afternoon request that you be in the last participants to be assessed so that you can further observe what is done during assessment
Even engineers and other business professionals who would like to just learn and or be certified are welcome. Contractors, subcontractor, and contracting business establishments involved in working at heights, are also invited.
We will conduct the TESDA training and assessment as scheduled below on a weekend. Limited slots available per batch. If you are sure to attend, save your slot today. Click Register Now.
TESDA Scaffold Erector NCII Training and Assessment
Limited Slot only. Friday. 8AM - 5PM
Step 1. Register Online. Click here
Step 2. Pay your Registration Fee
Step 3. Email copy of deposit slip to email@example.com
Step 4. We will send you the TESDA Registration Form
Step 5. Fill-up and submit by email the TESDA Registration Form
Last day or DEADLINE to Register, to PAY your Registration Fee (P5,000), and SUBMIT your TESDA Registration Form is on May 8, Saturday 5 PM. If we do not get your payment and TESDA form on the deadline date, you will not be able to join the May 14 schedule but will be included in the next schedule again.
Training and Assessment Center
Plainview, Mandaluyong City
P5,000 per head
Please pay at your earliest. Once we receive your payment, we will email you the registration form. You MUST fill-up and email back the form so you will be included you in the Official List of Participants. Without the reg form, you are still not officially listed as participant.
Pay Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4273 0198 77
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 00 000 1074 4959
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Tarlac City
Current Account No. 1166 0000 3664
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Viber it to 09175447717
or pay thru Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, Western Union, LBC
for Quezon City, Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
for Tarlac, Pampanga, Remit to, Name: Ronald Pornobi Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
2) You can also register by texting
TESDANC2 Date. Name. Address. Email Address.
Ex. TESDANC2 Apr30. Juan Cruz. Makati City. email@example.com
send to 09175447717 09189464623
3) Register by filling out and submitting this form below.
Once you are Registered and have Paid Registration Fee, here are
What to Bring During the Training
1. Photocopy of any valid ID.
2. Six (6 pieces colored passport size ID picture with name, white background, wearing collared polo or polo shirt.
3. PPEs (hardhat, reflectorized vest, safety shoes) you will use during your training.
4. Bring proof of payment of registration fee (bank deposit slip, or Official Receipt from remittance service)
We hope to see you. This training is organized by The Philippine Society for Construction Safety Practitioners in cooperation with TESDA Assessment Center.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Vice-President for Operations
Globe. 0917 544 77 17
Smart. 0918 946 46 23
Sun 0933 859 77 00
Training Center. FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Training Services
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"