1. For individuals who have basic knowledge of Scaffold Erection and Dismantling (SED) or;
2. For individuals who have basic skills in scaffold erection and dismantling but are not confident about it
3. For individuals who want to have actual experience in scaffold erection and dismantling under the mentorship of competent persons who are experts in SED
4. For scaffolders who want to get a refresher course or experience in actual SED.
5. For scaffolders who want to ensure passing their TESDA NCII Assessment.
This training is not for individual who do not have any knowledge or skill at all in scaffolding erection and dismantling. from the experts. Click here to Register Online for Advance Scaffold Training Course with Actual Scaffold Erection and Dismantling, venue in Quezon City. If you have the basics on scaffold erection and dismantling, this training is for you.
Advance Scaffold Training
with Actual Scaffold Erection and Dismantling
Purely Actual Scaffolding Erection and Dismantling
This is Not an Assessment. Not Tesda
Starts 8AM. Construction Site, Quezon City
February 10, 2019. Sunday
We need 10 participants to confirm the schedule
Limited slots. No walkin accepted. Register to join
Complete venue provided to paid participant only
Pay Registration Fee to save slot
P5,000 per head
Certificate is issued by iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services - Your Training Provider
P6,000 per head
If Certificate is issued by Dole Accredited Safety Training Organization
1. Participants must bring their own ratchet
2. Participants must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (Ppe) - hardhat, safety shoes
3. Participants will have to sign a waiver before the training
4. Tesda Ncii Assessment does not require Certificate of Training from Dole.
5. The whole day will be dedicated to actual erection and dismantling of scaffolds onsite under direct supervision of Tesda Nc2 Competent Persons or Experts.
Scaffold Training Certificate issued on same day
No food included.
Once you are officially registered (paid reg fee), we will update you of the exact venue.
Register Today. Enrol Now
Click Register Online
How to Pay Registration Fee
Pay cash or check. If check payment, payee is iBonrop Marketing
1) Bank Deposit to Company Bank Account
Email deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
For you or your company's peace of mind, pay in our office at https://goo.gl/fiyQ2z
2) Pay Personally at our office in Cubao, Quezon City before scheduled training.
Remit to Name: Ronald Pornobi Address: Quezon City
Policy: No Registration Fee Payment. No Slot.
Only those who paid their registration fee have confirmed seat and are provided updates.
Why undergo for Scaffold Training
This training will equip you on the how to of scaffold erection and dismantling, touching scaffold safety practices as well. This training will prepare you to pass later your Tesda Assessment Ncii Certification.
Globe 0917 312 67 20
Smart 0918 946 46 23
iBonrop OSH Training Services
BIR TIN No. 206-907-398-003
Fill-up, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"