This course allows students to learn basic and advanced concepts in
developing and auditing programs that adhere to industry approved secure
programming practices. Emphasis will be given to: understanding information
security concepts, secure programming practices supported by OWASP, auditing
techniques and tools, and common threats to applications and their
1. Introduction to information
2. Policy Frameworks
3. Secure Coding Principles
4. Threat Risk Modeling
5. Handling E-Commerce
7. Web Services
13.Canoncalization, Locale and
14.Error handling, Auditing and
21.Denial of Service Attack
We also customize training and outline for our client needs.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
*Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT - Register 2 weeks before the training schedule.Else regular rate applies
**Group rate: P18,300 + VAT - Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605 Pasig City, Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now!
See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"