SEMINAR TITLE: How to Start a Pet Shop Business
DATE: Inquire for schedule (Please call or text: Tel. (02) 225.66.16 / (02) 225.73.47 / (02) 225.73.48 / (02) 727.88.60 / (02) 727.56.28 / Mobile Numbers: Globe: 0915.205.0133 / Smart: 0908.342.3162 / Sun: 0933.584.7266 / Globe: 0926.622.0768 / Globe: 0915.900.9294), or check our website for updates: http://www.businesscoachphil.com/seminar-schedules
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
I. Overview of the pet shop business
II. Success stories
III. Capitalization required to put up a pet store
IV. Finding the best location
V. Buying from breeders
VI. Equipment and supplies (cage, feeds, apparels, grooming supplies, accessories, etc.)
VII. Personnel and trainings needed
VIII. Identifying competitors
IX. Costing and pricing
X. Promotion and marketing
XI. Key success factors
XII. Errors of those who failed in the business
BONUS DISCUSSION: How to breed birds and fish
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if payment is made at least five (5) banking days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro EMAIL or FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event. (All check payments must be made payable to: BUSINESSCOACH, INC.)
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860 or 225-6616. As seats are limited, we only guarantee reservation to those who have paid the seminar fee before the scheduled event. Walk-in participants shall be waitlisted and will only be allowed entry subject to availability of seats and training materials.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of its events.
You may also email us the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assist you:
Please check our website for other details: http://www.businesscoachphil.com
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"