Dole Prescribed Basic Osh Training Course for Safety Officer 1 (So1) Dole Accredited. So1 Training Offered in Quezon City. This training helps companies in all industries to comply with, in pursuant to Section 3 (n) of Ra 11058 and Section 3 (v) of Do 198 series 2018 - An Act Strengthening Compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Standards and Providing Penalties for Violations Thereof. The law requires company Safety Officer 1 or So1 to undergo and be certified with 8 hours Basic Osh Training Course as prescribed by Dole conducted by Dole Accredited Safety Training Organization.
So1 Safety Officer 1 is required for, 1. Low Risk Establishment and Workplaces with 1 to 50 workers; 2. Medium Risk Establishments and Workplaces with 1 to 9 workers. Failure to comply with the law will result to penalties or fine as per Do198 Chapter 6 Section 29 page 20-22
Learn the duties and responsibilities of an So1 or Safety Officer 1 pursuant to Section 14 of Do 198-18 Chapter 4. The law defined a Safety Officer as any employee or officer of the company, tasked by the employer to implement an Osh Program, and ensure that it is in accordance with the provision of the Osh standards. Safety Officer 1 or So1 as per Do198-18 refers to an employee who has completed the prescribed basic Osh training course for Safety Officer 1 (So1).
1. in Quezon City. Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch. Click for Map
2. in Caloocan City. Unit F, 8th Floor, The Big Orange Building, 328 EDSA, East Grace Park, Caloocan City. Same building of ABE International Business College Click for Map
Final venue is the location with more registered participants. You will be updated and advised.
So1 Training Schedule in Ncr Metro Manila Click to Register
Be a Certified Safety Officer 1 So1
So1 Training Schedule
July 29, Monday
August 5, Monday
August 12, Monday
August 19, Monday
August 26, Monday
September 2, Monday
September 9, Monday
September 16, Monday
September 23, Monday
September 30, Monday
We need 7 participants to confirm the schedule. If not reached, registered participants will be advised to join the next available schedule.
If the So1 training is not confirmed, you may attend the 4 days Bosh training or the Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training. It is a comprehensive Osh training. Completing Bosh is still in compliance with Dole requirement for So1. For Bosh Training in Quezon City Click for details
P4,000 per head
Safety Officer 1 Certificate of Completion
Dole Standard. Issued after the training
Unlimited Water. Coffee
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to email@example.com or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City (Monday to Saturday 830AM-530PM). Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We provide Official Receipt upon full payment.
What you will learn from this Safety Officer 1 Training as prescribed by Dole. Importance of Osh. Osh Situationer in the Philippines. Salient features of Osh Legislations. Accident Causation and Prevention. Osh Terms with examples. Risks. Machine Safety. Fire Safety. Chemical Safety. Emergency Preparedness. Administrative Osh Requirements. Reportorial Requirements. Osh Programs. Risk Assessment and more.
Why Attend this Training. To qualify for a job as safety officer 1 in the Philippines. For companies to comply with the new law Ra 11058 Do198-18. Participants to appreciate Osh in the workplace. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law. For personal and professional growth. To invest in self education and training. To shift career - from present job to safety. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities. To follow Dole Osh Standards in the workplace. As part of corporate social responsibility. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family).
You are welcome to join. No requirements to qualify or to submit. This training is open to all as Safety Officer 1 Training is a must for all industries in the Philippines as per Ra11058 Do 198-18.
Fill-up, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"