Dole Prescribed Basic Osh Training Course for Safety Officer 1 (So1) Dole Accredited Pampanga. Offered in the City of San Fernando, Pampanga. This training helps companies in all industries to comply with, in pursuant to Section 3 (n) of Ra 11058 and Section 3 (v) of Do 198 series 2018 - An Act Strengthening Compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Standards and Providing Penalties for Violations Thereof. The law requires company Safety Officer 1 or So1 to undergo and be certified with 8 hours Basic Osh Training Course as prescribed by Dole conducted by Dole Accredited Safety Training Organization.
Safety Officer 1 is required for: 1. Low Risk Establishment and Workplaces with 1 to 50 workers, 2. Medium Risk Establishments and Workplaces with 1 to 9 workers. Failure to comply with the law will result to penalties or fine as per Do198 Chapter 6 Section 29 page 20-22
Mandatory eight (8) hour Osh Orientation Course Pampanga
Safety Officer 1 Training for Low Risk and Medium Risk Establishments
Learn how a safety officer 1 performs his duties and responsibilities as per Section 14 of Do 198-18 Chapter 4. Safety Officer refers to any employee or officer of the company, tasked by the employer to implement an Osh Program, and ensure that it is in accordance with the provision of the Osh standards. Safety Officer 1 (So1) as per Do198-18 refers to an employee who has completed the mandatory eight (8) hour Osh orientation as prescribed in the Osh standards.
One day. 8Am - 5Pm
June 8. Saturday
Note: Sometimes above So1 Training Schedule is cancelled and not confirmed due to lack of participant. In this case, you may opt to take Bosh Training instead which is a 40 hours complete, full and comprehensive Dole Safety Officer training. The regfee for Bosh in Pampanga is P12,000 per head. Bosh is acceptable to Dole in place of So1 training. For Bosh Training in San Fernando, Pampanga Click here
Safety Officer 1 Training Venue
Ephatha Development Center
City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Location Map goo.gl/L4FnAF
Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City (same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch). Map: bit.ly/2uW0361
P5,900 per head
Certificate of Completion. Dole Standard. Issued on last day
Training handouts. Lunch and Snacks
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to email@example.com or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City (Monday to Saturday 830AM-530PM). Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We provide Official Receipt upon full payment.
What you will learn from this 8 hours Safety Officer Training 1 as prescribed by Dole
Importance of Osh. Osh Situationer in the Philippines. Salient features of Osh Legislations. Accident Causation and Prevention. Osh Terms with examples. Risks. Machine Safety. Fire Safety. Chemical Safety. Emergency Preparedness. Administrative Osh Requirements. Reportorial Requirements. Osh Programs. Risk Assessment and more.
Why Attend this Training. To qualify for a job as safety officer 1 in the Philippines. For companies to comply with the new law Ra 11058 Do198-18. Participants to appreciate Osh in the workplace. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law. For personal and professional growth. To invest in self education and training. To shift career - from present job to safety. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities. To follow Dole Osh Standards in the workplace. As part of corporate social responsibility. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family).
You are welcome to join. No requirements to qualify or to submit. This training is open to all as Safety Officer 1 Training is a must for all industries in the Philippines as per Ra11058 Do 198-18.
Fill-up, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"