Training of Trainers is a must attend for Safety Officers - So1 So2 So3, Safety Practitioners, and Safety Consultants. Tot provides the necessary knowledge and skills for safety professional to effectively advocate and enhance their information education campaign to further develop a culture of safety in the company thru effective and efficient learning of various Tot modules of learning. This So3 training, 24 hours Training of Trainers is offered but at times, cancelled or rescheduled for weeks or months due to lack of participants.
Good News. We invite you to join the Dole Accredited and Confirm Scheduled Training of Trainers Course in Cubao Quezon City on . Our trainer is a Dole Accredited Safety Professional. You will definitely learn much from him. Grab this opportunity. For details and registration, click below. New window will open.
ToT is an So3 Training Safety Officer 3 Training, Caloocan City Dole Accredited. Tot Training is an advance, specialized occupational safety and health training course relevant to all industries. Do 198 requires safety officer to have undergone ToT Training or Training of Trainers. This is also the Tot for Osh Practitioner Tot for Osh Consultant. Tot completion provides you with 24 hours advance Osh training to qualify as So3. This training is also open to individuals aiming to be a facilitator, trainer; or for people in the academe. This training is also required for Osh Practitioners or Osh Consultant who wants to be a resource person in the conduct of Bosh, Cosh, Lcm, Spa.
This ToT Training of Trainers Dole Prescribed Training Course is credited as advance Osh training. Add Tot to your Lcm, or add Lcm to your Tot to exceed and complete the training required for So3 or Safety Officer 3.
Unit F, 8th Floor, The Big Orange Building, 328 EDSA, East Grace Park, Caloocan City. Click for Map
Cubao Quezon City Office
Unit 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City
Pldt Landline 02 - 8939 2728 Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch, Landbank Cubao-Aurora branch. Click for Map
Tot Training of Trainers in Caloocan City Click to Register
Be a Certified Trainer, Safety Officer 3, Safety Officer 4
Caloocan Tot Training Schedules
Tot Caloocan Training Tot Weekday Schedule
Monday to Wednesday
Tot Caloocan Weekends
Tot 2 Saturday 1 Sunday
October 26-27, November 2
November 2-3, 9
November 9-10, 16
November 16-17, 23
November 23-24, 30
Nov. 30 - December 1, 7
December 7-8, 14
December 14-15, 21
December 21-22, 28
P12,000 per head
P4,000 per head
P8,000 during your training
Training of Trainers Certificate of Completion
Dole Standard. Issued on last day
Lunch. Am Snack. Pm Snack
Drinking Water. Coffee
How to Pay Reservation or Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City. Monday to Saturday 830 Am - 530 Pm. Saturday by appointment.
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We issue Official Receipt.
Topics Covered. Presentation Skills, Effective Trainers. Message Structures. Multiple Intelligence. Pitfalls to Success. Training Cycle. Learning Methodologies and Principles. Roles and Responsibilities of Trainer. Methods and Strategies of Teaching / Training. Qualities of the Trainer, Effective Oral Communication, Planning and Delivering a Presentation, and more
God bless you, your family, and your company.
Thank you very much.
Dole Accredited Osh Practitioner since 2006
Oshp. Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner
Dole Accreditation No. 1033-181210-C-524
Globe 0917 312 67 20 Smart 0918 946 46 23
Pldt Landline Quezon City 02 - 8939 2728
Pldt Landline Pampanga 045 - 981 5682
Fill-out, Submit Your Tot So3 Training Registration
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"