Tesda Nc2 Assessment in Makati. Tesda Ncii Assessment in Makati. Scaffold Erector Ncii Assessment. Scaffold Erector Nc2 Assessment in Makati. Dole, Department of Labor and Employment, based on the Philippines Safety Law as stated in the Occupational Safety and Health Standards or Oshs or usually called yellow book, require all persons involved in the erection and dismantling of scaffolds to be assessed and therefore duly certified by Tesda. In partnership with Tesda Accredited Assessment Center, we invite your scaffold workers, scaffold erectors, and scaffold inspector to the scheduled Tesda Ncii Certification Assessment for Scaffold Erectors.
Tesda Nc2 Assessment for Scaffold Erector is required to be an Ncii certified scaffold erector; is required for those who want to be called or certified scaffold inspector. Companies are in search of Nc2 certified scaffold erectors and inspectors. Your certificate can be used local and overseas employment application. Scaffold Erector Ncii Level Assessment Certification
Tesda NcII Scaffold Erector Assessment
No Training provided. This is purely assessment
Assessment Schedule in Makati City
Tesda Nc2 Assessment for Scaffold Erectors
July 21. Sunday
Note Limited slot only. No walkin accepted. Register to join
Makati City. Complete address provided to registered, paid participant.
Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City (same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch). Map: bit.ly/2uW0361
P5,000 per head
Tesda Ncii Certificate
No food included
Legal process. Nc2 Cert is released within 1.5 months.
Temporary certificate issued on assessment day which you can show to your client or employer. This certificate states that you have undergone the Ncii Assessment by Tesda, awaiting release of the certificate itself.
No need to bring Ppe. It is provided by the assessment center
Once you are officially registered and paid, we will update you of the exact venue and also what to bring on the scheduled assessment day.
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City (Monday to Saturday 830AM-530PM). Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We provide Official Receipt upon full payment.
Why undergo for Tesda Nc2 Assessment
Your Tesda NCII Certificate is a badge that you have the knowledge and skill competency as a scaffold worker, scaffold erector, scaffold inspector. You will be preferred by employers if you pass the assessment and get an Nc2 Certificate.
Globe 09173126720 Smart 09189464623
iBonrop Marketing (since 2008)
BIR TIN No. 206-907-398-000
Fill-up, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"