Dole, Department of Labor and Employment, based on the Philippines Safety Law as stated in the Occupational Safety and Health Standards or Oshs or usually called yellow book, require all persons involved in the erection and dismantling of scaffolds to be assessed and therefore duly certified by Tesda. In partnership with Tesda Accredited Assessment Center, we invite your scaffold workers, scaffold erectors, and scaffold inspector to the scheduled Tesda Ncii Certification Assessment for Scaffold Erectors.
Tesda Nc2 Assessment for Scaffold Erector is required to be an Ncii certified scaffold erector; is required for those who want to be called or certified scaffold inspector. Companies are in search of Nc2 certified scaffold erectors and inspectors. Your certificate can be used local and overseas employment application. Scaffold Erector Ncii Level Assessment Certification
Tesda Nc2 Assessment Schedule Makati
Limited slot only. No walkin accepted. Register to join
Complete venue address provided to paid participant only
Pay Registration Fee to save slot
Pay cash or check (pay to iBonrop Marketing)
P5,000 per head
Tesda Ncii Certificate
No food included.
Legal process. Nc2 Cert is released within 1.5 months.
Temporary certificate issued on assessment day which you can show to your client or employer. This certificate states that you have undergone the Ncii Assessment by Tesda, awaiting release of the certificate itself.
No need to bring Ppe. It is provided by the assessment center
Once you are officially registered (paid reg fee), we will update you of the exact venue and also what to bring on the scheduled assessment day.
Register Today. Enrol Now
Click Register Online
How to Pay Registration Fee
Pay cash or check. If check, payee is iBonrop Marketing
1) Bank Deposit to Company Bank Account
Email deposit slip to email@example.com
For you or your company's peace of mind, pay in our office at https://goo.gl/fiyQ2z
2) Pay Personally at our office in Cubao, Quezon City before assessment day.
3) Remit via Western Union or Palawan Express
Remit to Name, Ronald Pornobi Address, Quezon City
Text the control no. and name of sender to 09173126720
4) Good News! You can now Pay by Debit Card or Credit Card by clicking Click beside the month of your preferred training month. Click for February 3
Note that registration fee is higher if you pay by credit or debit card since your enrolment will be processed by speedycourse system gateway.
Policy: No Registration Fee Payment. No Slot.
Only those who paid their reservation have confirmed seat and are provided updates.
Why undergo for Tesda Nc2 Assessment
Your Tesda NCII Certificate is a badge that you have the knowledge and skill competency as a scaffold worker, scaffold erector, scaffold inspector. You will be preferred by employers if you pass the assessment and get an Nc2 Certificate.
Globe 0917 312 67 20
Smart 0918 946 46 23
iBonrop Marketing (since 2008)
BIR TIN No. 206-907-398-000
Fill-up, Submit this 1 Page Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"