Training for Safety Officers in the
Dole Accredited Training Certificate
1) Room 206, S and A Building, No 3 Cambridge St. Cubao, Quezon City
- Role of Safety Officer
- OSH Programming
- Department Order No. 198-18
- Workplace Safety Inspection
- Behavioral Safety
- Documentation and Reporting
- Personal and Management Communication
- Incident Prevention and Management
- High Risk Activities and Controls
- Becoming Effective Safety Officer
Faq. What should I do as safety officer in the site. What reports do I need to prepare from time to time or periodically as a safety officer. How do I start my day..What if this happens...What if there is concreting.. What do I do during excavation activities.. What programs do I need to prepare...and your questions too will be answered
The trainer for this training is an engineer and well exposed to safety officer work in the construction sites. His hands on and real experiences, knowledge, and skills will definitely benefit anyone attending this 2-day training. Do not miss it. Register today. We will limit the slots to ensure quality.
Safety Officers in the Construction Sites. Safety Officer 1. Safety Officer 2. Safety Officer 3. Safety Officer. Safety Engineer. Safety Supervisor, Safety Manager, Safety Director, Project Manager, Plant Manager, Supervisors, Health and Safety Committee Members, Engineering students, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers
Remit to Name: Ronald Pornobi Address: Quezon City
Text us control number, name of sender
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"