The course is for beginners and intermediate IT security analysts/administrators tasked to conduct vulnerability assessments/management. This training will teach
students concepts and how to conduct communicate and manage vulnerability assessments as well as integrate the activity with other information security domains.
1. Vulnerability Management Introduction
a. Rationale and Importance
b. Process Flow
c. IT Industry News
2. Common Enterprise Computing Platforms
4. Vulnerabilities and Exploits
6. Vulnerability Assessment and Methodologies
c. Automated Scan
7. Vulnerability Management Process
a. Asset Prioritization
b. Vulnerability Assessment
8. Vulnerability Management as it relates to:
a. Patch Management
b. Threat Management
c. Risk Management
d. Incident Management
e. Security Information and Event Management
f. Configuration Management
9. Vulnerability Management Practical Implementation
We also customize training and outline for our client needs.
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
*Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT - Register 2 weeks before the training schedule.Else regular rate will applies.
**Group rate: P18,300 + VAT - Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605 Pasig City, Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now!
See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"