The course is for beginners and System administrators, security analysts, technical staff and interested participants on web vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. This training will teach students concepts of web assessment commonly known as web VAPT, which can be done internally by internal auditors after being equipped with this knowledge.
Upon completion of the course the student should be able to:
- Learn the terminologies, attack types and threat landscape;
- Understand the importance of systematic web VAPT;
- Build your own web VAPT lab;
- Know how to draft a web VAPT report; and
- Know how web VAPT is performed;
Note: This course provides the discussion of web vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT). There are different areas of VAPT, such as system, network, web, and mobile VAPT. Each area is taught as a separate course.