3 Nights Seoul + 1 Night Mt Seorak Full Board Package + Airfare + Visa for as low as Php 28,888 / person
Travel Date: Nov 2018 (fixed date)
✔Naia Terminal Fee
✔7 Kg Hand Carry Baggage
✔Roundtrip Airport Transfer
✔4D3N Hotel Accommodation in Seoul
✔+ 2D1N Accommodation in Seorak
✔4 Breakfast + 3 Lunch + 2 Dinner
✔Tours & Transfer as per Itinerary
✔Free Visa Processing (Subject for Approval by the embassy)
✔Services of a Guide and a Driver
✔All land transfers during tour
Day 1 : Incheon / Seoul
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, Meet the tour guide. Transfer to Seoul, check in hotel.
Day 2: Nami Island Tour (B/L/D)
After B’fast in hotel, transfer to Nami Island – “Winter Sonata” shooting place. Transfer to Mt Seorak, visit Gwongeumseong fortress with cable car + Shinheungsa Buddhist Temple. After dinner, check in hotel at Mt Seorak.
Day 3: Everland Tour (B/D)
After B’fast in hotel, transfer to Yongin. Experience Kimchi making + Hanbok wearing. Enjoy Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket. Transfer to Seoul, check in hotel.
Day 4: Seoul City Tour (B/L/)
After B’fast in hotel, visit Skypark and enjoy reed. Visit 'N Seoul Tower and visit Ginseng Center, Amethyst Factory and Duty Free Shopping. Shopping time to Dongdaemun Fashion Market or Myeongdong street. Check in Hotel
Day 5: Seoul / Incheon/Manila (B/L/)
After B’fast in hotel, visit Gyeongbok Palace with National Folk Museum and pass by Blue House. Visit Raisin Tree Shop (OR Red Pine Shop) and The Face Shop. Transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport for depart via Korean food & souvenir supermarket.
• Philippine Travel Tax of Php 1620 per person to be paid at the airport upon check in.
• Check in Baggage is optional
• Compulsory Tip of 5USD per person per day to be collected by the assigned tour guide during tour
For inquiry & Reservation :
Facebook: Dianne At Reliable
(globe) 0917 324 7635
(Smart) 0930 914 2484
(Sun) 0922 288 9638
WhatsApp/Viber: +63917 324 7635
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasay Office : Room 201 2nd floor Jackson Shoes Bldg. Libertad St. Pasay City
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"