3 Nights Seoul + 1 Night Mt Seorak Full Board Package + Airfare + Visa for as low as Php 28,888 / person
Travel Date :
14NOV-18NOV 2018 : 8SLOTS LEFT
22NOV-28NOV 2018 : 10SLOTS LEFT
✔Round Trip Airfare via Cebu Pacific
✔7 Kilos Hand Carry Baggage
✔4D3N Hotel Accommodation in Seoul based on Twin or Triple Sharing
✔2D1N Accommodation in Seorak based on Twin or Triple Sharing
✔Round Trip Airport Transfer
✔Daily Buffet Breakfast
✔4 Lunches & 3 Dinner
✔Tours & Transfer as per Itinerary
✔Visa Processing (Subject for Approval by the embassy
✔Services of a Guide and a Driver
✔All land transfers during tour
DAY 1 - Arrival. Meet with tour guide and transfer to Hotel for check in. (SEOUL)
DAY 2 - Breakfast. Visit Nami Island (TV Drama “Winter Sonata” Shooting Place), transfer to Petite France Village(TV Drama “ My love from the star” shooting place) or wind village for experience hand made ice cream + feeding sheeps. Lunch & Dinner Included (SEORAK)
DAY 3 - Breakfast. Visit to Mt Seorak National Park, Shinheungsa Temple, Kwongumsung Fortress with cable, transfer to Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket, back to Seoul. Lunch & Dinner Included (SEOUL)
DAY 4 - Breakfast. Visit Kyongbok Palace, Folk Museum, Ginseng Center, Cosmetic Shop, experience hand made kimbap with wear Hanbok, Duty Free shop, Bukchon Hanok Village, watch Nanta or Bibap or “PANG” show with Han River Cruise. Lunch & Dinner Included (SEOUL)
DAY 5 - Breakfast. Visit to Amethyst outlet, red pine tree shop, trick eye 3D museum + ice museum, free shopping at Myongdong Street, transfer to Incheon Airport for departure via Korean Food and Souvenir shop.Lunch included. Lunch (SEOUL)
• Philippine Travel Tax of Php 1620 per person to be paid at the airport upon check in.
• Check in Baggage is optional
• Compulsory Tip of 5USD per person per day to be collected by the assigned tour guide during tour
• Minimum of 2 persons to book. Single supplement applies for solo traveler.
• Rates and Availabilities are not guaranteed until purchased.
•Non-compliance of deposit, succeeding payment and full payment will result to cancellation of confirmed slots reservation.
•Standard Check in Time is 2:00 PM and Standard Check out Time is 12 NOON
•Itinerary and meals can be flexibly changed according to local conditions without prior notice
• Compulsory tour specified in itinerary. Passenger has to follow the whole scheduled itinerary. If passenger decides not to follow, all hotel rooms, tours and meals will automatically be forfeited.
•Passport must be valid 6 months upon date of departure
•Rate quoted is only applicable for cash payment as the above quotations are already discounted. Different rate applies for credit card payment.
For inquiry & Reservation :
Facebook: Dianne At Reliable
(globe) 0917 324 7635
(Smart) 0930 914 2484
(Sun) 0922 288 9638
WhatsApp/Viber: +63917 324 7635
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasay Office : Room 201 2nd floor Jackson Shoes Bldg. Libertad St. Pasay City
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"