If we had to sum up Bicol in just a few words, we'd use the words summit, spice and snorkelling. However, there's much more to this region that draws active adventurers, sizzles your tastebuds with its fiery cuisine and thrills with awesome encounters.
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 airport pick-up, check-in, ½ day (3-4 hours) chauffered Legazpi city tour with dinner at Casa Sikatuna
Embarkadero, Legazpi Boulevard, Albay church, Cagsawa ruins P10, Lignon Hill P20
Day 2 breakfast, 7am Donsol Whale Watching with lunch and roundtrip transfer
Day 3 breakfast, transfer to airport
Hotel St. Ellis
- downtown location, short walk to shops and restaurants, with pool, fitness center, internet access
4-in-a-room, P6,100 each
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"