Macau: A small peninsula across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong, reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. Its giant casinos and extravagant malls have earned it the nickname, the "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is the 338m-high Macau Tower, which offers a sweeping unobstructed view of the city.
Itinerary and inclusions:
- 3 Days 2 Nights Macau Hotel, Twin Sharing
- Macau Airport/Ferry - Macau Hotel - Macau Airport/Ferry Transfer
Surcharge of P2,200/trip for transfer after 11pm to 8:30am
- Macau Tour to Macau tourist spots, Half Day with Lunch - Ruins of St. Paul's Na Tcha Temple, Section of the Old City Walls, Mount Fortress, Temple of A-Ma, Macau Tower (optional to level 58 and 61), Lunch at Macau Rio Hotel
- Guide tipping recommended at USD4/person (pay on the spot to Macau Guide)
Ole London Hotel
P7,800 each, min of 2
Please add airfare
Subject to availability upon booking.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"