TOUR DATE : JAN 10,24/ February 21/ March 7, 2018
Accommodatin: BEST WESTERN ARIRANG HILL HOTEL
NOVOTEL AMBASADOR SUWON
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR/KE/OZ
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation on 4* hotel
- Meals Specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- 1 shot of makgulri wine/person
- 1 souvenir/person
- 1 bottle of water/person/day
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tip for the Guide – USD20/person
- Visa Processing Fee
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 1: MANILA – INCHEON(--/--/--)Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure time. Fly to Incheon.
DAY 2: ARRIVAL – INCHEON – HWACHEON – NAMI ISLAND – GYEONGGI(B/L/D)Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet our tour guide. Transfer to Best Western Hotel for breakfast (open 6:30AM). Transfer to Hwacheon (3 hours by bus) and enjoy Ice fishing festival (Tentatively: Jan 6-28, 2018 / depends on weather). If not available, visit One Mount and enjoy Snow Sled and Ice sled. Transfer to Nami island by ferry – “Winter sonata” shooting place. Transfer to Gyeonggi. Have dinner, then check in at the hotel.
(B: Best Western Premier Hotel Buffet L: TBA D: Chicken BBQ)
DAY 3: GYEONGGI – SEOUL(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, experience strawberry picking (or seasonal fruit) or Kimchi making and Hanbok wearing. Transfer to Seoul, visit Grevin Museum – a museum located in Seoul. Enjoy Lotte World Theme park with unlimited ticket with Folk Museum & 3D Art Museum. After dinner, check in at the hotel.
(L: Pork BBQ D: Meal Coupon inside Lotte World)
DAY 4: SEOUL(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Ginseng center and Duty Free shop. Then visit N Seoul Tower with lift (Observatory). Pass by Seoullo 7017 Street. Free shopping at Myeongdong Street. Watch Painter’s Hero Show – a non verbal comedy drawing show. Have dinner, then check in at the hotel.
(L: Beef Bulgogi D: Chicken Stew with Glass noodle)
DAY 5: SEOUL – INCHEON(B/L/--)After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Gyeongbok Palace with National Folk Museum (Changdeok Palace on Tue.) and pass by the Presidential Blue House. Then visit Cosmetic shop. Transfer to Incheon, visit Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village. Transfer to Incheon International Airport for Departure via Korean food & souvenir supermarket.
(L: Maru Shabu & Salad Bar)
- Minimum 20 Adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 20 adults
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger's own expense.
- ***Mandatory visit at Ginseng, Duty free shop, Cosmetic shop. Surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"