Baguio was the playground of the Americans who built this city as their vacation spot in the 1900’s. It has since expanded. Burnham Park, Camp John Hay and Mines View Park are places to hang out.
On average, Baguio is at least eight degrees cooler than any place in the lowlands. Within a mile of the city, the sweet scent of pine trees and flowers already permeate the air.
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 pick-up at Baguio bus terminal, transfer to hotel,
Day 2 Breakfast, 830am 6 hours chauffered Baguio tour
Day 3 Breakfast, check-out
- new, short walk to Burnham Park
+ bus fare to Baguio
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"