In Baler, blue sky matches the inviting clear blue sea, refreshing not only to swimmers but also for those who just wanted to sit on the bridge and memorize its beauty.
Any nature lover will find Baler fun to explore.
Itinerary and inclusions:
Day 1 (Manila - Baler Aurora c/o guest, take Genesis or Joy bus). Please call them at 519-4249.
Arrive Baler ETA 6am, pick-up from Baler bus terminal, breakfast
Historical tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there), including Millenium Tree/ Balete Tree, Ermita Hill, Baler Museum, Dona Aurora's House
Check-in Baler hotels
Waterfalls, hot spring, rock formation, islets and beach tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there)
Return to Baler hotel
Day 2 Breakfast
Baler surfing - includes surfing lesson with 1 hour surf board rental, rash guard and instructor
Free time on the beach
Day 3 Breakfast
check-out, departure c/o guest
Bay-ler View Hotel, itinerary and inclusions at the top of the page
- centrally located, rooms with private toilet and bath, less P400/room/night July to Sep
2/room P4,700 each
+ bus fare
Tricycle tour for 2-3 persons, van for 4 persons and up
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"