Bali Sunset Tour Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP13,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: June 01 - Sep 30, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Royal Singosari Kuta
HOTEL ADDRESS: Jl. Singosari, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 3B, 2L, 3D
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• Assistance of English Speaking Guide during tour
• 01 Bottle of Mineral Water per person during the tour
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes (Suggested for flights based on Philippine Airlines only)
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge between 21300 hrs to 0600 hrs
• Compulsory Tipping for the Guide
DAY 01 MANILA TO BALI (ON BOARD)
Depart Manila by PR 537 (Airfare is NOT included).(Pre Booked for early check in - counted as 1 night)
DAY 02 ARRIVAL IN BALI - FULL DAY KINATAMANI - ART, CULTURE & VOLCANO TOUR (B/L/D)
Early morning arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Meet the driver and transfer directly to your hotel. Breakfast at the hotel in the morning. Start the tour to see TOHPATI a village where the famous and colorful Batik fabrics and woven clothes are made. Proceed to MAS-the home of Baliâ��s talented woodcarver and well known for special quality woodcarving and others handicraft. Drive up to KINTAMANI-said to be the best view in Bali over a magnificent massive crater with the smoky Mt. Batur in the middle and summering Lake Batur nearby. Lunch will be served on restaurant with beautiful overlooking the stunning crater view. Drive back with stop at TAMPAK SIRING-the holy spring water temple Tirta Empul that is believed to posses a magical power to keep you young. Coffee break at Bali Coffee plantation with the Bali Swing ( swing on your personal account ), drive down to Denpasar and dinner will be provided at local restaurant before heading back to hotel. Overnight in Bali.
DAY 03 BALI SHOPPING - THE ROYAL FAMILY TEMPLE - TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Start the tour by shopping stop at Bali Handicraft shopping center in Kuta area, Lunch will be provided at local restaurant before continue the trip to The Royal Family Temple at Taman Ayun a royal temple dated back from 1634 with intricate and elaborate carving along its entrance and walls. To the local belief, a beautiful large moat surrounding the temple represents the world of ocean. Continue to Tanah Lot a spectacular temple built in the 17th century, on top of rock about 200 meters offshore. The whole compound will turn into a wonderful silhouette as the sunset right behind the temple, one of the most photographed temples on the island - for good reason. Dinner will be provided at local restaurant before heading back to hotel. Overnight in Bali.
DAY 04 BALI - ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR - BBQ SEAFOOD DINNER AT JIMBARAN - DEPART BALI (B/D)
Breakfast at the hotel then check out. (Standard check out time) In the afternoon, proceed to Uluwatu Sunset tour will start by 3pm visiting one of the most stunning temples in Bali, populated by a friendly tribe of monkeys. This cliff top temple, dedicated to the spirit of the sea, has spectacular views and is popular for viewing sunsets. In this place you may see the KECAK DANCE Performance ( ticket on your personal account ). This performance is quoted from the epic of the Ramayana emphasizing the teaching of loyalty of a housewife who is represented by Dewi Shinta. The difference of this performance with the Ramayana dance is the musical instruments used, the music in this performance is the chorus of tens of men singing and moving to create an unequalled vibrant and seemingly living music. Then continue to JIMBARAN BAY - a white sandy beach and the most popular place for fresh grilled seafood dinner. Transfer to Ngurah Rai Airport for your departure flight back to Manila. Depart Bali by PR 538 (Airfare is NOT included) <-- counted as Day 5
• Minimum of 02 adults must travel together
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"