Bangkok with Ayutthaya Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP8,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
TRAVEL DATE: January 01 - March 31, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Dream Town PratunamHotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 33 Soi Petchaburi 11, Petchaburi Road, Ratchathewi Bangkok
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Half Day Bangkok City Tour based on Seat in Coach
• Full Day Ayutthaya World Historic Tour
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver
• Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs (late night/early morning transfer): USD 10/Person
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK (No Meals)
Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
DAY 02 HALF DAY BANGKOK CITY TOUR (B)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to Bangkok Half day City Tour.Visit Wat Indrawihan, Standing Buddha. Then after, continue to Wat Arun (Temple Of Dawn).This is one of Bangkok’s Best Landmark,. To reach the temple, you will take a taxi boat to cross the Chao Phraya River. Then continue to the World's largest Gem Gem Factory and the Leather Factory. After that, proceed to Honey Bee Shop. The guests have the option to drop off at Four Face Buddha or Shopping Area or return back to hotel.
*Pagoda Entrance Fee: THB50 per person
DAY 03 AYUTTHAYA HISTORIC TOUR (B/L)
Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, one can see the large pagodas, built to celebrate the victory of his single-handed combat on the elephant's back during Ayutthaya capital. Visit Viharn Phra Mongkol bopit, an impressive building that houses a large seated bronze Buddha image. Its rebuilt pristine hall was believed to be a replica of the old Assembly Hall of Ayutthaya. Visit Wat Mahathat include the octagonal pagoda, the plaster base of a Buddha image, the medium-size Prang with mural paintings about the life of the Buddha, the resident hall of the Buddhist Supreme Patriarch and other smaller Viharas. What seems to be the most prominent landmark of the temple is the head of a sandstone Buddha image entwined in the roots of a Bodhi tree.
Approx. Duration: 0800H - 1600H
Rates are inclusive of:
*Air-conditioned vehicles with driver
*Entrance fee & sightseeing as mention
*Meals (lunch or dinner) (unless not specified)
*Assistance of an english speaking tour guide
Rates are NOT inclusive of:
*Gratuities and tips for hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, tour guides and drivers.
*Personal expenses such as softdrinks, juices, bottled water, telephone, souvenirs, etc.
DAY 04 DEPART BANGKOK (B)
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"