Baguio, celebrated as the Summer Capital of the Philippines, is a mountain town of universities and resorts. Called the “City of Pines,” it’s particularly popular in summer due to unusually cool weather. At its center is Burnham Park, with gardens and a lake. The main thoroughfare is Session Road, lined with shops, restaurants and entertainment options.
Baguio Tour Package
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 meet and greet at Baguio bus terminal, check-in Baguio hotels
Day 2 Breakfast, 6 hours chauffeured Baguio tour
Day 3 Breakfast, check-out
3D2N stay at Hotel Elizabeth
- midrange hotel, near Wright Park, The Mansion
- 2 nights, 2-in-a-room
+ bus fare to Baguio
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"